15| Shokou And Okami

Adaman's POV 💎

"Is there a way Yin can calm the frenzied Zoroark side of her, now that it's already awakened?" I asked.

"I have no idea..." Cogita answered as she looked at us and shook her head a little.

"Only the Kitsunes would know...But, unfortunately, most of the elder descendants have passed on over the years, as of today.

Even though there are some that is still alive, they either have trouble remembering, or no idea at all how to put the frenzied Zoroark side at ease and under Yin's control."

"Damn it...So, there's no solution to my uncontrollable transformation problem at all?" Yin groaned.

"Afraid not. However, if there's a young member in the Diamond or Pearl clan who's strongly connected or even related to the Kitsunes, they might know the answer to your situation...Seek them out if necessary." She replies.

"Now that you mentioned it, there is someone in my clan that looks like they might be related to Yin." I mentioned as I looked at her for a moment.

"She may be young, but she seems to be really wise, like you..."

"If that's the case, then please take me to her, Adaman!" Yin pleaded as she turned to look and face me.

"Don't worry, I will." I replied before smiling a bit at her.

"Then, I wish you all good luck on your search, if the diamond clan member is not related or connected to the Kitsunes at all.

Let me know when you've made progress." Cogita went as she finished her tea off and stood up.

"We will. Thanks for telling us what you know so far, Cogita." Irida says as she smiled a bit.

"You're welcome. I will be in my tent when you return." She mentions.

Then, I turned to look at Yin.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Yeah. I want to gather the information and get this done quickly as we can, before night falls again." Yin replies as she nodded.

"Alright, off to Crimson Mirelands." I went before we left.

- - -

Once we made it to my clan's settlement, we went over to the member's tent, that I mentioned earlier back at Ancient Retreat.

"Doing alright, Nightmare?" I heard Yin ask as she looked at her Zoroark, that she's walking together with, for a moment.

"Kowoww..." He answered, sounding a bit worried about her.

"It's okay. I'll be fine." She replied as I spotted her pulling him into a hug, at the corner of my eye.

In response, Nightmare hugged her back while burying his face in her chest.

For a few seconds, they remained like this before parting the hug.

Walking over, I was about to knock on the door, until I noticed there was a note.

"If wanting to see me for necessary reasons, check Lake Valor where Leader Adaman is usually at occasionally.

But, if you're here to pester and be a nuisance to me, then go away and leave me alone, or I'll torment you to death with illusions of your worst fears." it said.

"Very likely of her to leave a note here. And to be pretty serious about it too." I went as I smiled to myself a little, before going over to Lake Valor.

By the time we were getting close, the sound of a melody being played through the celestial flute was suddenly heard.

"What a pretty and mysterious song. It's almost like how Irida plays on her flute, but different...This one's more spooky and ominous.