seven

A tremor spidered its way down Jimin's spine as he fought to control his confusion and his fear. 

Namjoon had gone from completely angry and threatening as he clutched Jimin by the throat to suddenly very affectionate and praising him in a matter of seconds. Jimin didn't even have time to register the change before Namjoon spun them around, shoved the chairs out of the way, and laid Jimin against the surface of the table.

"Since you're so busy," Namjoon taunted, his hands sliding down the sides of Jimin's arms, "I won't keep you long. I merely want a taste of you before I have to head home. Sound good, baby boy?"

Jimin's gut tightened at the pet name. Something about it, combined with Namjoon's dominating presence, was stirring something deep in Jimin's body. Unable to control his embarrassment, Jimin pressed the back of his wrist to his lips and nodded shyly.

He could feel his face's flushing heat against the back of his hand as he mustered out, "Y-yes..."

There was a soft growl from the back of Namjoon's throat as he glanced up at Jimin, a small scowl on his plump lips.

"Yes what?" he asked. 

"Yes..." Jimin wet his lips, debating which calling that he thought Namjoon would prefer. Hesitantly and unsure, he tried, "Yes... sir?" 

Namjoon shook his head slowly with a devilish smirk. He paused, saying in a slow, dark voice, "Try again."

~

Namjoon was sitting in one of the rolling chairs he'd shoved away earlier, with Jimin curled up in his lap comfortably. He patiently waited, the hand around Jimin's shoulders playing with the ends of his bright hair.

Jimin blinked and looked around after a moment. His eyes met Namjoon's and he raised a brow. "Uh... What are you doing?"

Namjoon rolled his eyes. "Aftercare, baby. Did you expect me to just ditch you on that table when I was done and walk out?"

Jimin shrugged. "I've never heard of it."

"Then you've never been with someone as rough as me," Namjoon said with a sigh. "Just because I'm a maniac, doesn't mean I don't know how to care for my partner."

Dunno about that, Jimin thought. Aloud, he said, "So... what? We cuddle afterward?"

Namjoon chuckled. "Aftercare is a system I perform to safely remove you from your headspace."

Jimin pursed his lips but nodded anyway. He guessed it made sense. 

Clearly able to tell Jimin wasn't comfortable with his treatment, Namjoon loosened his grip to let Jimin slide off of him and climb onto his own feet.

Jimin brushed his shirt down awkwardly, biting his lip. 

"Didn't you have something to do?" Namjoon asked teasingly, a smirk on his mouth and his eyes narrowed. 

Jimin blinked, remembering he had to get back home before his roommate blew a fuse. He nodded, muttering, "Yeah..." 

He ran his hand through his hair, a nervous habit. He didn't exactly know how he was supposed to leave this situation. Should he say something?

Namjoon grinned at him.

Jimin glared, sensing the silent question in the other's eyes.

Why are you lingering? You want some more?

Jimin spun on his heel, heading out as fast as he could. He could hear Namjoon's chuckle before the door to the study closed behind him. He shot Hoseok a text as promised, letting him know that he was on his way back to their dorm. 

God... What a day.