exordium

Here we go again

-

This story might or will contain (but is not limited to): 

Smut - both vanilla and romantic, as well as painful and kinky; 

Mature content - smoking, drinking, eating disorders, forms of self-harm or suicidal thoughts and tendencies; 

Extremely triggering content - physical, emotional, mental, sexual, and romantic abuse, neglect, trauma, unhealthy and healthy coping mechanisms of all kinds

Illnesses - mental and personality/mood disorders such as (but not limited to) various types of depression, anxiety and panic disorders, suicidal ideation, intermittent explosive disorder, eating disorders such as but not limited to anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, binge eating

-

Started: May 28th, 2021

Ended: May 28th, 2021

-

Bitch |bih-ch|

what is a bitch?

- the technical term is of a female dog, though in modern days the word has taken a new meaning

- a bitch is usually someone who is considered weak and is often targeted for physical, mental, emotional, and/or sexual abuse

- a bitch can also be a term for someone that is another person's pet (plaything/toy)

-

Park Jimin has joined a new University in his second year and has immediately become known for his looks and demeanor. 

The Kims, which consist of Kim Seokjin, Kim Namjoon, and Kim Taehyung - three friends notorious for their bodies and unattached sexual ways - take a liking to the boy's attractive face and snarky attitude. They want nothing more than to break him into submission.

So they strike a deal, to which they are surprised he agrees to so easily.

Little do the usually-unremorsive Kims know, is that this new boy is about to tragically change their lives. For better or for worse.

-

Copyright © 2018-2022 belongs to Pyong

Do not plagiarise or redistribute anything relating to the plot, storyline, character development, or the writing within itself without written proof of approval from the original author.

This is a work of AU fiction, meaning age, height, body proportions, weight, names, and personalities can be different in this story. None of the characters mentioned are based on any real-life people; any resemblance is purely coincidental. Any idols or celebrities (intentionally) placed are not fantasied about going through these events; their names are simply being used as designs in the story.

This story contains extremely heavy topics such as - but not limited to - abuse, rape, molestation, nonconsent, bullying, suicidal thoughts and tendencies, self-harm mentions and actions, and many different forms of mental, physical, and emotional illnesses (including but not limited to depression, anxiety, mood disorders.) From here on out you are reading at your own risk. Do not continue reading if you are sensitive to any of the topics listed above.