disclaimer + warning

Disclaimer

I do not own the names or faces of the seven idols/celebrities mentioned in this story.

I do not wish any of the scenes or scenarios to happen to the real people mentioned. They are not meant to be fetishized sexually, in terms of abuse, or in any other way. The personalities the people are given in this book are not real, nor are they meant to reflect the idols in any way. Their names and faces are only being borrowed as characters to forward the story. That is all.

Shipping is purely fictional and is not meant to sexualize or romanticize the idols together. Shipping used in this book is only used to represent the LGBTQA+ community while progressing the plot and development of the characters.

Other than the four main characters and three additional side characters, any and all people mentioned in this story are fictional. Names and/or descriptions of characters that reflect real people are purely coincidental. 

Warning

This story contains extremely heavy topics such as abuse, nonconsent, bullying, suicidal thoughts and tendencies, self-harm mentions and actions, and many different forms of mental illnesses (including but not limited to depression, anxiety, and different mood disorders.) From here on out, you are reading at your own risk. Do not continue reading if you are sensitive to any of the topics listed above.

This is the second time you have been warned: read at your own risk. If you don't like it, put the book down, walk away, and do not return to it again. Ever. Not everything appeals to everyone, so if you don't approve of something, just leave.

While CONSTRUCTIVE and POLITE criticisms are welcome, hateful and/or spiteful comments toward me or my works, my characters, or other readers will not be tolerated. First comments like this, I will respond to as a warning before removing it entirely. Second inappropriate comments from the same person will lead to immediate blocking.

Any redistribution, copying, or plagiarism in any way or amount will lead to legal actions being taken.

This story touches on and indulges in extremely heavy and sensitive issues to both bring awareness to the topic themselves and to show the many different ways that people fare with trauma and mental illnesses, both healthy and unhealthy coping mechanisms.