A New World(Timeskip)

3 YEARs LATER

London

Peter woke up from his sleep and saw Wanda sleeping soundly while cuddling him. They had arrived late at night and decided to sleep in, he heard some sound in the other corner of the room. He saw Diana brushing her luscious hair and then tieing her hair in a ponytail she then wore a pair of glasses.

" Hey, going early today for work?" Asked Peter as he leaned on the bed rest.

" Yes, Theirs a new Greek relic coming to the museum today so I have to go early," replied Diana as she walked towards him and kissed him.

" And don't worry I have prepared breakfast for all of us, Ethan and Ela are still sleeping," she informed him as she took out a trench coat and wore it.

They suddenly heard someone entering through the window, it was a woman dressed in a suit mixed in reds, blues and blacks with a hood.

The figure took off her mask to reveal a young and healthy face of Gwen Stacey, she yawned tiredly.

" *yawn* I'm tired, " said Gwen as she walked towards Peter and laid down on his other side, she covered herself with the blanket as her suit dissolved and absorbed inside her body. Peter sighed with a smile as he felt Gwen's Naked body hugging him.

" What were you doing last night? " asked Diana as she picked her handbag.

" I was just helping Batgirl with her problems in Gotham along with Kara," mumbled out a tired Gwen.

" Then took the teleporter back her from the league's teleporter back here," continued Gwen.

Yes, the league, more like Justice League. They were the hero group that can be said to be the counterpart of his world's Avengers or vice versa. He wanda and Diana was some of the founding members of the league when the Dark god of Apokolips had invaded the earth two and half years ago and only half a year after they had stepped out of Themyscira.

The fight was disastrous as this earth had never faced an invasion on such a large scale. So the local heroes came together and formed a team that had repelled the invasion. The founders of the League were Clark Kent aka Superman, an alien from the planet Krypton, next was Barry Allen aka Flash, the speedster of the league, Bruce Wayne aka Batman,  the dark knight of Gotham, that man was way too serious for his good.

The man is paranoid on different levels to keep his identity secret, he reminds Peter of the likes of Nick Fury, Maria Hill and the other serious people.

Hal Jordan aka the Green Lantern, intergalactic space police. He reminded him of Nova corps. Arthur Curry aka the Aquaman, he's the king of Atlantis. They were joined by Cyborg, a cybernetic human and of course, Diana and Wanda came together to fend off. Gwen stayed behind to take care of the twins, they all joined to repel the forces of Apokolips.

Their leader Darkseid was not counting on some stronger heroes to join forces. He knew of the earth only having Superman as their strongest but he, Diana and Wanda joining the f8fht had thrown him out of the loop and that caused him this battle.

So the world later started to call them the justice league, later he and Wanda refused to be full-time members of the league but Diana joined them as official members.