A NEW WORLD(EPILOGUE)

THEMYSCIRA

Peter stood with his family and the Amazons, at the place where he had first met and clashed with the Amazons.

" So we are going back home?" Asked Ethan as he looked at his father, who was dressed casually so were his mom and sister.

" What it's like?" Asked Ela curiously.

" You will know dear when we will return," smiled Wanda as she clutched her daughter's shoulder, Ela in return just pouted at her words.

Ethan just looked at the back of his father with a troubled face.

" Speak your mind, Ethan, I know something is troubling you?" Asked Peter.

" You know father what's troubling me," said Ethan in a matter-of-fact tone.

" Don't worry we are not going for long, I have an unfinished task to finish at home. If you want you can stay," replied Peter calmly.

" I want to but...." Ethan felt a hand on his shoulder, it was from his mother who looked at him with a gentle smile.

" it's your choice, Ethan," his mother said and Peter nodded. He then looked at his sister who looked kind of sad but then nodded at him with a smile.

He stoically nodded as he looked at his family, his mother later him on the shoulder, Wanda went and stood beside Peter then He felt someone hug him sideways.

" Don't worry Peter, we will take care of him," said Diana with a smirk as the Amazons nodded.

" What are we waiting for now father? Let's go before I drag Ethan's ass with us" said Ela with a slight huff, she sure will miss her twin. The sky suddenly started to darken and they heard the sound of rumbling.

" yeah, I have an ages-ago score to settle with someone," said Peter calmly which confused his family but the amazons flinched, some even looked at the sky with fear.

Suddenly a lightning bolt hit the ground behind them, there was a huge dust cloud formed due to the impact.

" well the god is here" muttered Peter as he faced the dust cloud, he can see blue eyes glaring at him from within the cloud.

" Finally we meet again bug, it's been millennia since I had thrown you out of this reality," said the booming voice of the thunder god.

" More like you and your bunch of jealous pals helped you to defeat Anansi when he was at his weakest moment, Zeus," replied Peter calmly.

" Wasn't it the first time when you had fought with my predecessor that he had sent you back to Olympus with your tail tucked between your legs," mocked Peter as he saw the angry face of the god, Zeus has blue eyes sparkling with lightning showing his anger at Peter's words?

" ENOUGH" roared Zeus as he suddenly flashed before him with his fist cocked back.

" Woah!" Said Peter as he instantly covered his forearms in golden webs that hardened on impact. He instantly looked Wanda in the eyes, Wanda nodded as she then quickly erected a shield before everyone.

This all happened in an instant and then there was a huge dust cloud on impact, lightning sparks flew around and some even collided with Wanda's shield.

' Need to get him out of here' thought Peter as he prepared to punch him square on his lower jaw. Zeus was not a mere pushover as he caught the incoming fist.

" I am the god of lightning! Your speed is no match for me," he roared at his face, he then threw him away, towards the sea.

" I KNOW THAT ASSHOLE," said Peter as his voice faded as he was thrown away.