A NEW WORLD( BANA MIGHDAL - 2)

SAHARA DESERT

EGYPT

Peter observed the sandstorm raging before him, the map that Barbara and Mari found led him here, in the middle of nowhere in the Egyptian desert.

" Huh, I think Amazon's love storms," muttered Peter as he saw the loud rumbling and raging of the storm, it was similar to the shield that protected Themyscira from being found. The only difference was this was a Sand storm as compared to the sea storm that protects Thymiscira.

" let's get into the eye of the storm," said Peter as he shielded his face by covering it with cloth, from getting filled with sand.

As he got closer to the storm, he can feel magic that has some chaotic aspect to it. The fierce wind would have blown any other being who didn't have godly powers or powers to resist high wind pressure.

His body slightly absorbed the chaos magic from the air and he was surprised. The chaos magic he absorbed felt like it was part of his body, his body accepted the chaos very easily. Either it was due to being with Wanda for a long time or...

' Anansi had used his chaos magic to create the sandstorm,' thought Peter as he came to this conclusion and it solidified that Anansi had been in and helped the Rogue Amazons of Bana Migdal. So without further thought, he walked forward.

XXXX

AZARATH

Ethan, Ela and Gwen dropped into the home dimension of Trigon, they observed that they were at a sinister castle, made out of place and brimstone.

" Wow, spooky, I'm really afraid!" Said Ela in a bored tone.

" why do all the demons like to live in brimstones and got lava? " muttered Ethan.

" Joker's theme park is scarier than this," said Gwen.

" Just hope that mom doesn't find out we are here," muttered Ela as she shivered at the thought of her mom finding out.

" It's too late, Gwen asked the help of the league," muttered Ethan as he glanced sideways towards Gwen who was whistling innocently.

" That's just lea... dam Gwen! If league comes, so will Diana and she will inform Mom," cried out Ela as she started to glare animatedly at Gwen.

" Shut up kiddo! I don't want to face the wrath of your parents, especially your mom," replied Gwen coolly.

" Guys focus! The welcome band is here," said Ethan as he looked at the approaching demons.

XXXX

WITH RAVEN

" Raven, daughter, you must see that we are far superior to any being in this universe, yet you turn a blind eye," muttered the lord of Azarath, Trigon, as he gazed deeply into the eyes of a bound Raven.

" My friends will save me...," shot back Raven, confidently.

" no, they can't, They are powerless..."

" You underestimate Ethan and Ela, you should be afraid of them but if you are not then you should fear their mother because I would," warned Raven.