A NEW WORLD (DON'T MESS WITH THE QUEEN)

AZARATH

Wanda kept her calm glare on Trigon who was standing before her, her kids were kneeling beside Gwen.

She swept her hands through her hair like a comb as her appearance started to change, her hair turned into that of tentacles and her skin turned into a lighter shade of crimson. Her lips turned pitch black and black skin with slight cracks, appeared around her eyes.

A split mark appeared on her forehead, and her hands turned into sharp claws. Her fingertips had turned into pitch black with cracks of chaos energy.

She opened her eyes as her sclera had turned black and the cornea turned burning crimson. She burst out a large amount of energy, the split on her forehead opened up and a third eye became visible.

Trigon slightly took a step back at the sudden energy burst.

" You will face my wraith for causing harm to my family," said Wanda in her demonic voice, as she slightly raised her arms.

The dead bodies of many demons started to flow crimson and their bodies started to mangle in odd ways soon they revived Again as zombies controlled by chaos magic.

They became stronger with their forced rebirth, and the horde of demons rushed toward Trigon, who too roared and swung his arm as a huge torrent of fire erased half the army.

The particles of the dead demons glowed and then converged into a singular hulk like a demon.

" ROOOOOOOAAAAAAAARRRRR!!!!!"

The demon roared angrily and rushed toward Trigon, each step quacking the scorching ground below.

" What Is this!?" Roared Trigon angrily as he grappled with the bullish demon.

Wanda's eyes glowed as well as the demon's, the demon's body glowed crimson veins as it started to slightly overpower Trigon.

Trigon loosened his grip slightly to make the demon lose his balance and quickly body slammed it down.

Trigon started to hit the demon with ferocious punches turning its head into cracks and ashes.

He stood up and glared at Wanda as she floated calmly, he pointed his fingers at her.

" Come here! Fight me in pers---" before he can say anything else a rocky hand with veins of chaotic energy, emerged from behind him and tightly grabbed him. The giant hand dragged him beneath the ground till to the core of the land.

If he would have been any other lower being he would have melted in the heat of the lava, but it was only mild annoyance for him.

XXXX

ON THE SURFACE

Wanda had closed her eyes to concentrate, she suddenly snapped her eyes open and created a portal.

" Ethan! Grab Raven quickly," she ordered her son who just nodded quickly, he didn't dare to say anything else and jumped in the portal.

" Mom, Why can't you just kill Trigon now?" Asked Ela as she was beside Gwen.

" Ela dear, always remember. You can't kill a lord of the dimension in their own dimension and even if you can, you need someone to take the Lord's place to maintain the balance of the universe and Raven is not ready, yet," explained Wanda calmly in her demonic voice.