Train to be better

WITH WANDA

" You're better than what Strange was describing," said the unknown woman.

" Who are you? " asked Wanda in a defensive position.

" I see you have met her, her name is..." Before Strange can complete his sentence he was interrupted by Peter who walked into the hall without wearing any shirt with a towel in his hand.

" * yawn * What's going on doc? " asked Peter as he saw the unknown woman in front of him.

Dr strange sighed.

" As I was saying, meet Clea, she is one of the great sorceresses I know" introduced Dr strange.

Clea rolled her eyes at his introduction.

"She will be the one who can teach and how to control her chaos magic"
Continued Dr strange.

Wanda looked surprised at his words,

" Train? "

" yes, we don't want any repetition of what could gave gone wrong yesterday, right? You are Avatar of chaos Wanda, you hold one of the important aspects of the universe like the great weaver does" Clea said to Wanda, she also looked at Peter and bowed towards him.

" it's my pleasure to meet you, great weaver"

" Yeah, nice to meet you too" Peter greeted back.

Clea moved towards Wanda and formed a magical orb as it started to display some pictures.

" you can see the probability of what could have happened if the weaver hasn't stopped you yesterday," said clea.

Wanda can see herself succumbing to the chair and going mad, she could see herself slowly killing every friend and for. Her chaotic energy corrupting the planet slowly.

Wanda stared wide eyes at the orb as a lone tear slipped from her eyes. Peter came near her and gave her a side hug to show his support.

Wanda was thankful to Peter for saving her from turning mad and destroying everything.

" as you have seen the possible outcome, I would train you in the dark dimension so pack your bags we're going for a long trip," said Clea as she continued drinking her coffee.

Dr Strange just sighed at Clea's bluntness.

" Peter we need to continue your training," said Dr Strange to Peter.

Wanda looked at Peter, Peter just sighed and held her hand.

" We need to complete our training Wanda. We've been years apart from each other, we can wait some more" said Peter as he looked into her eyes.

" yeah you are right Peter, it's great to see you alive. I can't bear to be a danger to the people around me" said Wanda.

" I'll come with you," said Wanda to Clea.

" you have to," said Clea offhandedly.

AFTER SOME TIME

Wanda wore her casual outfit, she wore a white red jacket over a white shirt along with black skinny jeans and her black boots. She was carrying a bag in her hand.

Peter was standing beside her as they both looked at Clea who opened a portal to travel through. Strange came and stood beside her.

" Don't worry you will both meet in three months " stated Clea as she motioned for Wanda to follow her.

Wanda looked at Peter and went to her tiptoes She kissed him lightly on the lips.

" see you soon " whispered Wanda.