I Wanna Get Lost With You (2)

I wanna get lost with you,
It's the only thing I wanna do,
Get out of my mind with you,
So come on over.

~~~

When Kenny and Craig went back to the table, everyone's eyes fell on them.

"You fellas sure had a chat in there!" Butters cheered, taking a sip off his beer.

Craig shrugged, going back to his seat. Looking at the opposite side of the table, he noticed how Tweek was shaking more than usual. He was sure that his drink was gonna be spilled at any moment. But most importantly, he seemed to be purposefully ignoring Craig. He didn't even look in his direction. He was just sitting there, holding a beer, shaking compulsively, eyes on his lap.

'Oh God, does he know?! Did he hear anything? No... that's impossible. The bathroom is on the other side of the restaurant, and outside of this room. He couldn't have heard it... but maybe he was going to the bathroom too, and caught the conversation? No, he couldn't have made it here that fast...'

The rest of the dinner was filled with laughter and joy from everyone, but overthinking and anxiety from Craig.

'Can this dinner just go on forever...?'

~~~

An hour later.

"You know what, you guys? You should totally stop by my workplace sometime! Applebee's is getting lots of new material, you know?" Butters said happily, putting his chopsticks aside.

While everyone was answering with "sure"s and "why not"s, Craig was more focused on one thing, and one thing only: The fucking chopsticks.

'Did he just put his chopsticks aside?! Does that mean he's finished with his food?? Oh God, it's almost time... curse you, Leopold "Butters" Stotch!'

As Craig sent a couple of death glares towards Butters (making the man incredibly scared), Kyle was just questioning what the hell was going on with both Tweek and- especially- Craig today. Could Kenny be right? Is he going to propose tonight?

"Earth to Kyle! I repeat, Earth to Kyle!" Stan called his friend, snapping his fingers in front of his face. "Dude you've been staring at Craig for... 2 minutes now, are you okay?"

He gave up and turned to his best friend.

"Yeah. I just have a feeling that something important is gonna happen."

"Well, yeah- isn't that why Craig called us here, in the first place?"

"Yeah but..." Kyle then got closer to Stan, so he could whisper to him, "I think Kenny was right. I think Craig is gonna propose to Tweek."

This caught Stan off guard. He was too focused on Kyle's face being so close to his', and his soft voice so near, that the words "propose" and "Tweek" were the only things that brought him back to reality. His face contorted a little, trying to analyze the scene. He stretched a little, wrapping an arm around his friend's shoulders.

"Dude, no way... Craig doesn't have the balls. Look how sweaty and nervous he is- okay, I see where you're coming from." He was usually so calm and collected, but the guy couldn't stop moving around, and was looking at everyone's plates as if they were going to eat him alive. Totally out of character. Totally gossip material. "I bet 5 dollars on how he's not gonna do it. I'll give you 10 if he does." So Kyle shook his hand.