Style

Midnight,
You come and pick me up, no headlights,
Long drive,
Could end in burning flames or paradise.

~~~

September 15th, 4 am.

Tweek entered Craig's car, kissing him good morning. He checked the backseat for the fifth time, to make sure he didn't miss anything.

"Honey, I promise that if you forgot something, it's not something we can't get in another country."

Tweek huffed, sinking in the passenger seat. "I know, but I get so frustrated everytime I have to pack stuff."

"You get frustrated with 90% of stuff, if we're being honest here."

"Oh come on, I'm not that bad."

Craig chuckled, "Honey, do you remember when we played minecraft as kids? You were a terror to play with!"

Le flashback~~

"Tweek, honey- where are you? I need to get some s-"

"IMI N THE FUCKIN%G LAVA CRAIGDF IM FUCKHNG DYING HEBAP HEKP ME CRAIVK-"

End of le flashback~~

"That was only one time."

"Everytime, Tweek."

~~~

4:40 am.

"Hey uh, just to be sure- how long is the flight from Denver to Lisbon?"

The woman at the check-in desk nodded at Craig, typing on her computer.

"Uh... yeah! It will take 10 hours, sir!"

"TEN HOu-... okay.., okay! Thank you for the help, ma'am." He took his passport back, walking towards his husband, who was waiting for him near the luggage scanning area.

"How long?"

"Ten hours."

"TEN HOURS??"

"It's fine! We can sleep... talk... watch a movie, maybe? Sleep some more...?"

His jaw was on the floor. He didn't expect the trip to be that long. He took a deep breath, nodding.

"Fine, okay. I'll try not to lose my mind during those 10 hours sitting on a plane chair..." He took his luggage, marching towards the scanning.

~~~

5:30 am.

"Yeah, two people, sir!"

The officer at the boarding gate nodded, stepping aside for Craig to get in the hall. Looking back to check if Tweek was already with him, he frowned when he realized he wasn't.

'What if the plane takes off without him?! I can't let that happen! Where the fuck is he, anyway?!'

"Sir, is everything okay?"

He blinked at the officer who had called him.

"Yeah, uhm... I'm just waiting for my partner. I'm scared that-"

"That the plane might take off without them?" He chuckled. "No worries. No plane takes off without its respective passengers. There's a time limit that they need to get here, though!"

Craig nodded, flinching when he heard Tweek shouting for him in the distance.

"CrAIG! WAIT!! I'M HERE, TELL THEM TO WAIT!"