author's note

hi guys!! this is the sequel to "always enough"! it's suggested that you read that fanfiction first before you read this one, but i doubt you will find it hard to read this one first if you haven't read the first part.

i'm so excited to write this, so please enjoy!!!

-

important disclaimers

this fanfiction WILL have a plot. i don't know how many crowen scenes there will be, but this story will be focusing more on crowen with novella and their careers. with that being said, i will incorporate as many crowen scenes as i can, but i will not guarantee that this entire story will be centered around their relationship.

owen and cristina, especially cristina, have changed. they'll still have a lot of their attributes that they have on the show, but i think with this being the second part of the fanfiction and a major time jump, it's kind of bound for their characters to change a little bit. of course cristina will still be as career driven as ever, she'll still be saying coarse little remarks, but you'll also get to see more of the motherly side to her that you see in the episode 10x17.

owen and cristina are married now. when i was writing my last fanfic, i envisioned owen to propose on novella's first christmas, and they got married a few months after.

novella is six years old. keep in mind she was an iugr baby (intrauterine growth restriction), so she's very small but overall she looks completely normal and healthy. however, the iugr will definitely be a huge conflict in the story.

alright now please enjoy the story! i'm so so excited to start writing!