Chapter 2: Damn...she's hot

*Harry's POV*

Under any other circumstances, I would have been pissed.

I had scored this amazing blonde. We were making out in a corner. Then of course someone has to take a not-so-secret photo of us. If she wanted a picture of me, she could have just asked. I mean, I could've signed the camera too!

But the camera girl was fit. She was hot, and I wanted her now.

I told the blonde girl I'd be back, and took five big strides to the girl with the camera.

She stood with a sort of pride, and her long brown locks cascade down her back. She wore short shorts, and I couldn't help the goosebumps that crept up my arms from the sight of her toned skin. She cleared her throat, and my head snapped back up. I saw the brows above her dark blue eyes raise. She gave me a devilish smile followed by a glare.

"Done?" She asked, clearly annoyed.

"Wait..." I said, glancing once more at her body. Them I looked back at her beautiful eyes, and gave her a cheeky smile, "Done."

She flipped her hair, and stunned me for a moment. Her eyes quickly slipped towards the impatient blonde still in the corner.

"Jealous?" I asked her, studying her reaction.

She scoffed and laughed. It was an honest, completely humored laugh. "Sure I am. I'd love to be abandoned from a make-out session by some snotty 'bad boy'. Especially if he were going to check out another girl. Totally jealous." Her voice was drowning in sarcasm.

"I mean you're jealous that you weren't the one making out with me."

She rolled her eyes, and tried to walk around me. I stepped in her way. I saw a flash of fear enter her face before it was replaced with a look of hatred.

"What do you want, jerk?" She said through her teeth. I motioned to her camera, and she understood. She smiled smugly.

"Oh, my camera?" She exclaimed innocently.

"Yes. That picture. I want it erased. Now."

"Sorry. Can't do that." She was grinning now. I groaned, and tried to take it from her. She jumped backwards, and got her free arm ready to punch. My hand grasped air.

"I'll give you 50 pounds." I offered.

Her eyes glinted with this statement. But she didn't speak.

"75 pounds?" I asked.

"Nope." She shook her head.

"90?"

"No."

"100?!"

"Not a chance."

"125?" I sighed.

"You wish." She chuckled.

"150??"

She just shook her head. I was starting to get irritated.

"I bet 200 is more than any reporter would pay for another picture of me with a girl." I added.

"Not the reporters I know." She shrugged. I internally groaned. Suddenly I had an idea. I pushed her until her back was against the wall. She gasped and I couldn't help but smile. I held her against the wall, and bent my head down so our foreheads were touching. Her dark eyes were wide.

"What about a kiss?" I purred to her.

Her face scrunched in disgust. "Ew. No. Get away from me."

I was baffled. She seemed truthful. How come she wasn't falling for me. I took a step away from her, and stared her down.

"Why..." I started to ask her something but stopped myself. She raised her eyebrow. I couldn't possible ask her why she wasn't into me. I took a whole different route, "Why do you want that picture?"

"I don't want it, I need it. Almost as much as I need new shoes. And clothes. And jewelry."

Of course. Girls are always so needy. I sighed and shook my head. "I'll go shopping with you."

She gagged, "UMM..NO! Gross! I don't want to spend time with you!"

"At least tell me what magazine you're sending it too. You couldn't possibly have a need for that picture unless you were going to sell it."

She laughed, and walked around me into the crowd on the dance floor. She was gone. I glanced to the corner and found the blonde kissing another guy. I sighed and went to the dance floor in search of the camera girl. I saw her long hair leave the club, so I sped up my pace. I would get that girl, if it was the last thing I do. And if not, I'll at least get the picture.