Chapter 37: Wow

Chapter 37: Wow

*Maddy's POV*

[Mature Content...tee hee...]

Harry, Louis and I spent the rest of the day watching old films on Netflix and napping on the couch together. Around 5 o'clock, Louis stood up and stretched.

"Promised El we would hang out. See you two later." He gave us a giant grin and swooped out the door. Harry and I watched him leave and turned to each other in unison. Our eyes locked, and I felt my stomach churn. Harry was just so beautiful. His giant hand was slowly raised to caress my cheek.

"I'll make us dinner." He said in his slow soothing voice. I nodded and kept my eyes on Harry as he disappeared into the kitchen. I played another movie until a delicious smell made its way into my nose, and I heard my stomach grumble.

I jumped up from the couch and saw that the table was set beautifully. I sat down and Harry came in carrying a big bowl of steaming ravioli. He winked at me and spooned some onto my plate. I dug in right away and moaned in delight. Delicious. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Harry beam with pride. We both ate quickly and maneuvered back to the couch.

"Yum." I said simply. Harry laughed and kissed my nose. I suddenly had a brilliant idea.

"Hey, Harry?" I casually asked.

"Hey, Maddy." He raised an eyebrow.

"I...I was just..." I pursed my lips, trying to find the right moment...

Harry tilted his head at my stuttering.

"TICKLE MONSTER!" I shouted and attacked Harry. My fingers wiggled against his chest and Harry laughed loudly. He backed away in surprise. His face became mocking as he advanced closer to me. I suddenly spun around and sprinted away from his hands. I dashed around the flat until I made a fatal decision. I turned into Harry's bedroom.

Of course he followed me in, and I was now trapped. I leapt onto the bed for higher ground. Harry followed suit and was tickling me now. I collapsed onto the mattress and he continued, empowered by my giggles. I squirmed until I was able to reach my hands to push him away. He fell off the side of the bed and onto he floor. I gasped and peaked at him. His face was red from holding in laughter and his chest heaved. He couldn't hold it in anymore, and he was chuckling like crazy. I climbed off the bed and straddled his waist, smirking down at him.

"I win." I teased.

"Yeah right." He countered with a cocky look on his face.

"I did."

"You cheated."

I scoffed and squirmed a bit on top of him. Harry let out a soft moan. I furrowed my eyebrows until I realized I was sitting on his crotch. Aha this would be fun. I slowly ground myself against him. Harry bit him lip and glared at me.

"I think I won." I said, trailing my finger down his chest.

"No." Harry choked out, his voice cracking. I lowered my face until I was right next to his ear. Nipping at his earlobe, I whispered "mmhmm". I could feel Harry's quick heartbeat. My lips kissed the spot right behind his ear. I sucked and nibbled at the skin. Once there was a bright red mark, I ran my tongue over the spot unhurriedly. Harry groaned and snaked his arms around my waist. I continued to grind against him. When I felt Harry's semi-hard bulge, I stood up from him.

"Maddddddyyyyy..." Harry moaned and tried to pull me back down. I scrambled away and he stood up too. I took his hand, and led him to the chair in the corner of the room.

"Sit." I ordered. He sat and gave me a confused look. I wandered into Harry's closet until I found a few of his belts. I walked back out to Harry and took one hand. I tightened the belt around the arm of the chair and his wrist so he was stuck to the chair. I did the same to the other hand before Harry could even process why. I closed the curtains and locked the door.

Then I made my way to the center of the room, about 5 feet from Harry. I swayed my hips and lifted my shirt over my head. I had a black, lacy bra on, and I heard Harry's breath hitch. I began to touch myself and spun in an agonizingly slow circle. I then removed my sweat pants, to reveal my matching black lace panties. Harry was panting heavily, and clenching his hands so his knuckles turned white. I saw the bulge growing in his pants and gave him a seducing smirk. I walked closer to him until I was a few inches out of reach. I began to sway my hips in front of him. His own hips bucked up from the chair, but I was still out of reach. He moaned loudly and threw his head back in agony. His hair was wet and stuck to his sweaty forehead.

"Ughhh..please." Harry groaned and tried to find some kind of friction for his throbbing length. His pants were impossibly tight.

"You look a little uncomfortable." I nodded towards his 'area'.

"A little?" He gasped, giving me a desperate look. I laughed and undid the button on his jeans. I pulled them down his legs and threw them across the room. I turned around and gave him a lap dance, grazing his crotch every so often. The room was filled with Harry's deep moans and the sound of the belts being yanked at. Harry's hips were helplessly humping the air, and his biceps struggled against his restraints.

"Harry?" I whispered in his ear. He groaned in response.

"I can let you go. But you need to be good. Do what I say." I sucked on his neck. Harry nodded, unable to speak. I leisurely loosened the belts, and Harry slipped his hands out. His wrists were raw from his struggling.

"Lay on the bed." I ordered. Harry stumbled to the bed with weak knees. He sprawled out on his back and waited for me impatiently. I stalked out to him and pulled off his boxers. His hard length sprang free. Harry hissed as the cool air hit him. I climbed on the bed and inched my face towards him. I kissed up his thighs and breathed all over him. Harry moaned and thrusted up towards me. I chuckled at him and quickly took him in my mouth.

I swirled my tongue around his shaft while I deep throated. Harry made several inhuman sounds and tangled his hands in my hair. I massaged his balls in one hand and gripped what I couldn't fit in my mouth with the other. I licked the underside and Harry trembled. Then I sucked on the head until I heard Harry's breathing speed up even more. I took him in my mouth again and hollowed out my cheeks as I sucked. Harry let out a long moan, and I felt him twitch. He arched his back and came in my mouth. I swallowed without hesitation and watched Harry. He had his eyes squeezed shut and was shaking with ecstasy. His eyebrows were drawn together and his mouth hung open. His length was throbbing and his hair was sweaty and tangled. A pink flush spread across his cheeks, and he opened his eye to meet mine.

Harry gave me a lopsided grin and was still panting. I snuggled up into his side, and pecked his lips.

"I love you." He sighed. He looked exhausted. I smiled into his chest.

"I know." I said. We laughed together, and just lied there. Soon, Harry's breathing slowed and soft snores escaped his lips. I looked proudly at my boyfriend. He was amazing. I fell asleep with the stupidest grin on my face.