Chapter 10: What in the world would I do without these strange boys?

*Harry's POV*

I shouldn't have called Maddy. I really only managed to make a fool of myself. I just couldn't stop making a fool of myself, could I? I heard the door to the flat open and close. I had been hiding in my room for what felt like hours. I sat, relishing the darkness, under my thick comforter in my bed. I didn't even bother checking who came into the flat. After a while I heard the refrigerator open and close so I figure Niall was here. Eventually the door to my room opened. I didn't move an inch.

"Harry..?" I heard Liam whisper softly. I grunted in response. Suddenly I felt the force of a person pouncing on me.

"Oh Hazza!!!" Louis screamed in my ear.

"Leave me alone." I mumbled.

"Talk to us." Zayn said. Were they all in my room? Ugh.

I cautiously pulled the blanket off of me. Louis sat on the bed next to me, practically on my lap. Liam stood at the edge of the bed, and Zayn sat by Liam. Niall can running into the room and leapt until he was laying near Louis, holding a...sandwich?

"Wha happened, mate?" Niall asked whist he ate.

"Is that the girl you were talking about? What was her name..." Liam said.

"Maddy." I answered immediately.

They all nodded.

"Is she a keeper? Or is she just...for fun...?" Zayn asked me quietly. I know he didn't want to upset me, but that hurt.

"If she was just for fun I don't think I'd be crying over all this." I snarled at him. Nobody spoke. I sighed and buried my face in my hands. "I'm sorry, Zayn. Sorry guys." I choked.

In response, I got smushed into a big group hug.

"What's she like?" Louis questioned me.

I smiled and my face probably took on a dreamy expression. "She's gorgeous. Totally fit. Amazing hair. Pretty face. And her eyes..." I moaned, "she has the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. They're like..dark blue..but when she laughs or smiles there's hints of purple...it's like heaven. Just looking into her eyes is heaven. Not to mention she is witty. Hilarious. Sarcastic. Hard to get."

"Mmm..Hazza's favorite." Louis muttered, "Hard to get."

I blushed. I couldn't help it. I just loved a good chase.

"What are you going to do then?" Liam asked.

"She's coming to our concert this Saturday."

"We get to meet her? Ya think she's got any cute friends?" Niall squealed.

We all laughed together in harmony.

"I bet she does." I said.

"You really like her." Zayn commented.

Louis rolled his eyes, "No way, smart one."

I sniffled loudly, and wiped any remaining tears off my face.

"Hazza?" I heard Louis say gently.

"What, Boo Bear?" I looked at his confused face.

"If you like her so much, and she's coming to our concert...why are you so upset?"

I thought about this for a minute. I had started crying because of the nasty comments about the article at first, but I think I had changed my reason after calling Maddy.

"I don't want Maddy to get hurt. Those people out there are mean, disgusting people." I shrugged.

"Not all of them are." Liam pointed out.

"I don't believe you." I told him childishly.

"I think we all have some kind of evil inside of us. But we choose how much of it we want to show the world." Zayn said thoughtfully.

"Deep." Niall whispered before we all started cracking up. I seriously loved these guys.

But Zayn was wrong. Maddy wasn't evil at all. I don't think she would ever intentionally hurt anyone. Not even me.