Chapter 14: Maybe I'll invent a paparazzi detector

*Harry's POV*

I woke up by myself on the couch. Niall wasn't on the ground, so he must be awake too. I made my way to the kitchen where I see Maddy, Liam and Niall eating at the table. Louis is standing by the counter, making some tea. When I walk in, everyone turns to look at me. Liam had taken a sip of tea and spit it all over Niall after he saw me. Niall's face turned red with laughter, and Maddy looked very similar to him. Louis was taking picture of me with his phone.

"ZAYN!!! WAKE UP!" Louis screamed.

After apologizing to Niall for spitting on him, Liam turned to me. "Bloody hell, Harry. What happened?"

"What are you talking about?" I was confused. What was going on?

Zayn walked into the kitchen a few moments later. After staring at me for about 10 seconds he started cracking up.

"WHAT IS IT?" I asked. Everyone was laughing now. This can't be good. I ran to the loo. Once I got there, I shut the door and looked in the mirror.

I had purple sparkly eyeshadow spread across my eyelids, along with dark mascara that had smeared in my sleep. I could also see the remains of ruby red lipstick on my lips. Great.

I know Boo Bear was behind this. Ugh. Louis is dead.

"OH MY GOD!" I yelled. I frantically wet toilet paper and tried to remove the make-up. It wouldn't come off though. Oh no. And I have to record in the studio today. What if people see me like this?

"LOUIS!!!" I screamed, cracking open the door.

"YES, HARRY?" He screamed back.

"YOU'RE IN TROUBLE!!"

"IS THAT SO?"

"IF I STILL CAN'T GET THIS OFF BY THE TIME WE HAVE TO START RECORDING, I MAY HAVE TO TIE YOU TO A TELEPHONE BOOTH OUTSIDE, AND TELL ALL OF OUR FANS WHERE TO FIND YOU!"

I got only laughter in response. He must not realize that I'm not joking. Not even a little. I groaned, closed the door, and continued trying to rub off the gunk.

After a few minutes, there was a soft knock on the door.

"WHAT?!?" I exclaimed.

"Uhm..Harry? It's Maddy. Louis said there was make-up remover somewhere in there. Want some help? I'm a girl. I've kinda got more experience than you with this stuff."

I blushed and felt bad for screaming at her. Oops. I quickly opened the door.

"Sorry. Yeah. I'd love help. Thanks." I apologized.

She nodded and squeezed through the door. She was wearing one of my tee shirts. Its looked good on her. I shut the door behind her, and she searched for the make-up remover. I took a seat on the closed toilet. When she found it, she kneeled in front of me, and began to wipe my face. Gently, she scrubbed my eyelids, and eyelashes. She wiped over my face also, to remove anything that smeared. Lastly, she worked on cleansing my lips. She softly rubbed the wipes over my pouted mouth. I stared at her lovely eyes the whole time. She pulled the wipe away, and scanned my face.

"I think that's about it. Wait..." Her breath fanned over my face as she leaned in closer to get a better look. Our noses were almost touching. She stopped looking over my face, and focused on my eyes. I'm not sure how long we gazed at each other like that. My eyes flicked to her lips, and hers flicked to mine. Suddenly we both leaned in until our lips brushed each other. My heart fluttered in my chest, and I slowly brought my large hand up to caress her cheek. She pressed her lips to mine with more force, and I did the same. I felt an exciting sort of spark pass through me. Soon, her tongue begged for entrance to my mouth and I graciously allowed access. Our lips moved in rhythm together. My tongue explored her mouth. She was so soft and warm. It was comfortable, but it got my heart beating furiously. Her hands grasped the back of my neck, and the kiss became more passionate. She pulled at some of my curls, which released pangs of pleasure through my body. I groaned into her mouth. I felt her smile, and pull harder on my hair. I smiled too, and the kiss slowed down. It was still very passionate, just less heated. Both of us pulled back for air, and rested our foreheads against each other. I stared into her eyes again. When we had caught our breath she leaned back and chuckled.