Chapter 38: Forever

Chapter 38: Forever

*Harry's POV*

I cracked my eyes open and faced the sun that blinded me. Maddy was wrapped tightly in my arms, snuggling to my side. She had a small smile on her face and she looked completely at ease. Memories of last night came back to me.

I watched Maddy breath deeply and I could feel her exhales on my neck.

The love I had for the girl in my arms was unbelievable. I would die for her. And although we had our troubles, we always seemed to come together.

I had to show her how much she meant to me.

I leaned forward and kissed her neck gently. She purred contently, but still slept. I began sucking on a spot under her ear until a dark bruise formed.

"Harryyy..." Maddy moaned. I moved one of my hands to caress one of her breasts. Maddy pushed her chest into my hand desperately.

Suddenly Maddy gasped and her eyes fluttered open.

"Ohh.." She groaned, making my cock twitch. "What are you doing, Harry?" She asked.

I moved so my body hovered over her, my weight being supported by my arms.

"Let me make love to you." I whispered with a husky voice. Maddy's breath hitched and she connected her lips with mine. We shared a sweet kiss before her tongue slipped into my mouth and it turned needy.

"Please." She said into my mouth. I lowered my lips to her collar bone and nipped the pretty skin. Slowly, I unclasped her bra that was still on from last night. Maddy pulled my hair with tiny hands.

I lowered my hips to hers. She still wore her panties but I ground my now hard erection against her. We moaned together and I slid down the cloth until we were both bare. Reaching to the bedside table, I found a condom and unwrapped it. I easily slid it onto my length and Maddy's wide eyes watched my hands.

I leaned back up on my forearms and let a hand travel down Maddy's body. She shivered and my fingers rubbed her clit until she was squirming with apprehension. I let a finger slip into her and I thrusted in and out. I pushed two more fingers in and curled them, hitting her spot. Maddy bit her lip raw.

"C'mon Harry..ugh please." Maddy begged. Groaning, I positioned myself at her entrance and slowly pushed in. Maddy tried to hide the pain but her eyes still watered. I leaned down and kissed the tears that escaped her eyes. Pushing myself in centimeter by centimeter, I was enveloped in wet heat.

Soon I was entirely inside Maddy and she twitched her hips, willing me to move now. I pulled out and thrust back in gently. The head of my cock was burning and tingling pleasure filled my gut. I continued thrusting into her until both of our moans grew louder. Maddy yanked my head down to share a messy kiss.

I was soon pounding into her, skin slapping skin. The headboard hit the wall with each intense thrust, and Maddy and I moaned together.

The pleasure in my gut grew until I was barely hanging on. I gripped the bed sheets on the sides of Maddy's head.

Underneath my sweaty body, Maddy was panting relentlessly. Her nails scratched down my back, leaving a stinging pain behind that only feuded my arousal.

"I...I love you so much." I breathed. Maddy moaned at my words and leaned up to kiss me. Our tongues danced and the change in position left Maddy shaking. A few more deep thrusts, and she threw her head back and clenched around me, cumming hard.

The sudden pressure sent me over the edge, surrounding my cock in heat. The pleasure exploded from my groin and travel to my while body.

Maddy was trembling and panting quickly. Her cheeks were flushed and her hair messy.

"You are so beautiful." I told her. Maddy kissed me again, and I would never get tired of her lips.

"I love you." She whispered. I pulled out of her and threw the used condom across the room. We cuddled against each other, eventually falling back asleep.

And it didn't matter that the paparazzi would spread rumors. Or that there would be plenty of haters. Or that we would fight sometimes.

Because we loved each other. And that would never go away.

[AN: The end. :D]