Wonderful Ingredients

Eyes blinking with confusion as she stepped through the seemingly simple door; what appeared to be a tiny house revealed enough to draw a heavy, amazed gasp from the mushroom princess. Though already surprised to find the tiny rocklike planet where the comet's surface should have blinded her, Princess Peach now came to even greater shock as her eyes soaked up the powerful sights of the gigantic starship before her. "How do you even hide this thing like that?" She asked through a massive exhale. "You see, that door we just walked through was actually a rift portal," Rosalina explained as she came to hover beside the pink-clad princess, "That planet that you landed on is actually an illusion; well, part of two illusions that is." Coming to a gentle stop to explain the truth; Rosalina's gaze linked up with the deeply intrigued stare of Princess Peach as she continued her explanation. "So, the comet you see from the surface is real, but you can't see the starship built around it because of the first illusion. But then, if I park the starship, that planet illusion forms around the observatory; appearing only to those who come too close. It's only when you pass through the rift gate that you see the whole picture, or as I like to call it, the Comet Observatory. it all depends on how willing you are to explore." "Am I the first guest here?" Peach kindly asked; tender eyes staring up like an innocent child into hers, "Besides Mario, I assume." "Oh, heavens no!" Rosalina replied, gentle smile upon her face as she gave her fingers a rather loud snap, "In fact, I'm not even the lone inhabitant!"

Senses drawn all around her as the tender little squeaks flowed like music through her ears, Princess Peach watched with great awe as tiny little stars danced around her slowly. With their glowing forms coming to a gentle stop slowly; the curious princess was unaware of her actions until she suddenly was holding one in her hands. "What are they?" she asked, voice echoing with curiosity and question, "they're so soft and squishy!" "Owowowow! Stop! You're squishing me!" the tiny red star screamed, unleashing a similar scream from the mushroom princess as she released it to jump back violently. "Oh, sorry!" Rosalina explained, resting her hand upon Peach's shoulder to calm her, "I should have warned you, they're very sensitive!"

Tiny eyeballs opening on the front side of the little red star; the outstretched points no sooner revealed themselves as limbs on this rather adorable and familiar starlike creature. "Please don't squeeze us like that!" the little red creature spoke, "We really prefer cuddles!" Eyes drifting around at the mention of the word 'we', Princess Peach no sooner had her jaw drop down to stretch out her growing smile as each and every one of the colourful stars released a happy squeak, revealing them to be exactly the same as their red sibling and the apricot-coloured creature that Peach had discovered just over a month ago.

"So this is where they come from!" She exclaimed as she allowed the little red Luma to cuddle her softly, "Do you create them?" "They're called Lumas, and I don't create then, no," Rosalina replied as the crowd of Lumas gathered playfully around them, "They come and go, a few more each week, and I take care of them, as I should." "That's beautiful!" Peach happily replied as she gazed up with wonderous eyes, "I found one outside my castle last month! Was he one of yours?" "They're not mine, specifically," Rosalina explained warmly, "They belong to this universe. In fact, much of the universe was created when Lumas just like these little ones transformed into stars, planets, and even galaxies!"

Mind swirling with wonder as she held the little red star creature; the heart of Peach began to swell emotionally as she comprehended the bright future and massive potential of the tiny, delicate soul she held so softly between her arms. Tears beginning to slip as the overwhelming beauty of the whole subject struck her soul; rushed and heavy breaths escaped the princess's tendering face as she collapsed down to her trembling knees. "That's beautiful," she yanked free from her aching lungs as tears streamed down her face, "Oh my God, that's beautiful!" Now holding onto the little Luma as if he would die without her warmth; Princess Peach felt heavy sobs rush from her heart as the loving little creature released a tiny squeak of affection.