Sensations and Stress-Relief

"Why!...Why!" Laughter roaring at unexpected volumes as she nearly tumbled to the floor, Princess Rosalina's teary eyes nearly splatted down in her cake as she struggled to stay sitting, "Why would you feed your cousin super mushrooms like that?" "You'd be surprised how little attention to detail she has when she's hungry!" Peach replied, face aglow with pride and joy as she shared her tale, "I mean, she was only twelve, don't forget, but she sure did curse a lot when her stomach blew up like an airship! She couldn't get through doors without someone pushing from behind!" With an echoing snort escaping her nostrils as she continued to giggle alongside her girlfriend, Princess Rosalina couldn't help but visualize the Princess of Sarasaland with ropes around her limbs and flying through the sky like a blimp. "Speaking of airships," Rosalina added; laughter now cooling to a controlled level, "as much as I hate to bring him up here, I wanted to kindly ask if Bowser is still causing issues in the Mushroom Kingdom."

"Oh, yes," Peach began; her overall joyous mood taking a turn for the worse with his mere mention, "he's still around, that's for sure." "Well, I'd hope he is," Rosalina continued, "I only revived him after the supernova blast to allow the balance of your world to remain in motion." "That's one thing about you...I'm sorry, I'm just gonna be blunt with this," Peach continued; her trust in Rosalina putting itself to the test, "I don't understand why you feel that even beings as scary and horrible as Bowser are necessary to maintain perfect harmony when all they want to do is destroy it." "You see, Peach," Rosalina calmly continued, not at all upset by what Peach had said, "I've seen a lot of evil over my lifetime, and I've learned that even though sometimes they really can cause horrible harm, the existence of evil really allows good to become better known and stronger in numbers. Not only that, but evil is really a perspective term. Tell me, what do you know about Bowser?"

"Well," Peach began again, "I know he really seems to like me; so much so that he's willing to bring his army in to kidnap me just so he can try to get us together, but I've told him I've got no interest in him, like, at all, and I just don't get why he won't just accept it and leave my kingdom alone." "Have you ever thought about why he's so interested in you?" Rosalina asked; great wisdom and teaching in her voice. "I don't know," Peach sharply began, frustration now visible in her tone, "probably because he's so gross and mean that he knows he'll never have anyone else to love him; he knows he's gonna be alone forever because all he knows is how to..." "Exactly," Rosalina spoke, the sparkle in her eyes filled with a wisdom that amazed Peach once again, "he has just as much to learn about relationships as you and I, and who am I to decide whether or not he gets another chance to find himself?"

"I never once thought of that," Peach spoke; eyes now wide with amazement and growing understanding, "How in the world did I become lucky enough to have met you; I don't think there's anything about this universe you don't understand." "Well, I am kinda curious how you fell in love with me," Rosalina spoke softly, face reddening as she crossed and uncrossed her limbs, "We haven't even known each other for a week." "That's something I promise I understand," Peach continued, "I think how it happened was simple; you saved me and my best friend, and I remembered that. I was traumatized by my time in captivity and felt safe thinking about you. I couldn't figure out why I couldn't stop thinking that way, so I just went with what my heart told me, and here we are now."

A long period of blissful silence passed effortlessly as the couple simply gazed thankfully into each other's eyes, feeling as though they could hold one another forever with only their eyes and hearts. "You kiss beautifully by the way," Rosalina at last broke the silence to brighten the smile on Peach's face. "Oh, you haven't seen anything yet, Comet Girl," Peach replied after a long silence; a newly-seen flavour of playful excitement rushing through her face as she came to stand. Walking like a goddess despite being dressed like a common human, the Princess of the Mushroom Kingdom presented a face fitted with a radiant vibe that brushed Rosalina with something she'd never felt before.