Exposure and Experience

Smiling mouth still open wide to cool her insides with each and every breath, the body of Rosalina still vibrated softly as the cool, purified air of her bedroom brushed over each and every inch of her delicate skin. Still feeling the heat and energy of her lover both beside and within her, Princess Rosalina never would fear freezing to death, as she knew now that this special someone would be here forever to keep her warm. "Where in the universe did you learn to do that?" Rosalina asked between heavy breaths; her now fully exposed eyes rolling to the right side as her head turned to meet her lover's eyes. Peach's own bare shoulders and warming eyes turned as well to meet the eyes of the Cosmic Princess as she smiled warmly back toward her. "I wasn't gonna say it, but that was my first time doing that!" Peach replied with a slight giggle; her fiery, playful vibe now replaced once more by her normal, upbeat nature, "I never knew I could do that either; I just had a wave of confidence come upon me there, and I just went with it." "I understand that," Rosalina replied with a slight giggle as she rose to a sitting position, "I was kinda riding on a wave of trust there, and I learned that not only was I overflowing with buried stress, but it seems our relationship contains far more trust than I ever realized." "That's exactly what told me it was time," Peach continued; shifting her own cooling body to a sitting position to loosely cuddle her cosmic girlfriend, "I could see in that moment of silence that our bond was ready for...this."

"I never knew I could feel so energized like that," Rosalina spoke softly once again after a brief moment of silence, "I'm still tingling in areas I never knew could tingle." "Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it!" Peach spoke confidently, meeting her girlfriend's tender gaze once more, "because any time you're feeling like you need a stress-release, my arms are always open." Snuggling into Peach's arms for warmth now, Rosalina's eyes guided her slowly to her bedroom mirror, where Peach's vision slowly joined hers to meet the sets that stared back at them. "We look, ridiculous!" Peach giggled upon processing her static-charged hair and droplet-coated skin, "You'd think we just crawled out of a shipwreck!" Rosalina couldn't help but snicker herself at Peach's metaphor combined with the sight of her own bare, pale body; coated with sweat and still warm and energized in perhaps some of its softest spots. Her platinum-blonde hair revealed itself to be so tangled and lifted that the Cosmic Princess was able to view her reflection with her two-eyed vision for the first time in many years. Thought despite the sweat, the nudity and the overall awkwardness in the moment, Rosalina couldn't imagine seeing anything else in that mirror but what her mind pointed out to her.

"I think we look absolutely beautiful," she spoke softly, "this is what a real couple looks like; trusting and brave and not afraid to share our deepest secrets and desires with each other." Feeling her girlfriend snuggle up into her side, Rosalina's breaths now carried with them a sense of great empowerment and bliss as she rested pain and worry free in this moment of absolute heaven. "You're so talented with recognising beauty, Rosie," the mushroom princess replied; voice so small and delicate it was barely audible, "but we should probably get some rest now." Speech being almost dramatically delayed by a rather deep and truth-revealing yawn, Rosalina's eyes suddenly struggled to maintain their openness as her energized state came to an end. "I couldn't agree more on that one," she spoke warmly, despite nearly catching a chill now that the body heat around her was beginning to fade from the room, "and I think we're both really lucky that the moment we got tired happened to be the moment when we're already here on the bed." "I only hope you're alright with us sleeping together," Peach gently asked as she and her girlfriend came to a rather tired, unstable stand beside each other, "I tend to toss and turn and I don't want to disturb you while you're asleep."

"Peach, my sweetheart," Rosalina began; heart-warming tone in her voice as she adjusted the bedspreads to allow space for both lovers below them, "after all you've just let me...us, experience together, I'd be heartbroken having to sleep all cold and alone like that. Please, make yourself comfortable." Smiling with her peach-coloured blush illuminated in the bedside lamp's glow, Princess Peach stood up on her tip toes rather gently to allow her to just place a kiss on the lips of her almost kneeling girlfriend before gently speaking once more. "Which side do you prefer?" she softly asked her cosmic partner; arm outstretched to allow Rosalina to climb in first if she so desired. "You're such a kind individual," Rosalina giggled in return, "I usually don't worry about that, but let's say the left, just so you don't have to climb over me to use the bathroom in the middle of the night!" Giggles were shared among the young couple once more, and by the time silence was achieved again, the tender bodies of the pair of princesses were firmly yet gently pressed up against one another below the deep purple blankets.