01|| Her Blood

This story is just based on the writer's imagination. Happenings and names are all FICTIONAL and the artist's name is automatically excepted. Any similarities to other stories is highly coincidental. Expect Typos and grammatical errors including simple explanations!

My name is Lia. Today, we'll be having our examination. We're currently walking in the hallway when I can already feel the cold wind surrounding us.

I hugged my notebook tighter as we go closer and closer to the morgue of the school where our examination will be held.

Finally, I gasped for air before entering. As soon as I stepped in, I can already hear my classmates gossips because of the strong smell coming out from the dead body corpse inside the room.

I start to tremble because of the unexplainable feeling and cold breeze from the room.

"Welcome to where the dead teaches the living" our professor Ms. Ji-na introduced.

I roamed around my eyes and counted 23 beds with 23 dead bodies lying at it. But why 23 when we're 24 under her class?

"Stand next to each body for us to start" Ms. Jina ordered.

After a minute, I realized that I was the only one left. My classmates including Ms. Jina started to look at me.

"Oh Lia Kim? Why don't you go next door and pull out one bed?" my professor asked. My eyes widened in disbelief. "W-what?" I stuttered.

"Just go or else you'll fail this semester" she reminded. A moment of silence with their eyes focused on me was the one who pushed me to follow.

I gulped and ran through the hallway.

I was trembling so I dashed into the room next to our room to return immediately. But my jaw dropped because inside, was more human corpse.

I pressed my nose and breathed through my mouth and start to roam around. I was about to pull one but my eyes spotted a bed separated in a corner. It was the only whose covered with black cloth while the rest are white.

I slowly removed my fingers holding my nose and swiftly walked towards that bed. I also saw that this body doesn't have a name tag.

Inhale....

Exhale....

Finally, I took the courage to remove the cloth but instead of being scared, I wondered. It was a man. He looks so young and his face are still totally fine yet he already turned purple and cold.

"What's wrong with you?" I whispered and tried to check his upper body whether he has a sign of stabbing, gunshot or anything but the only I saw was two marks in his neck.

I really don't understand. Maybe this is the one who killed him but how?

I focused my eyes on his neck and tried to reach out the scalpel in the table beside us.

"Ah!" I silently groaned in pain due to the cut I got while reaching a sharp thing. I immediately press it to bleed more and to avoid infection just in case.

"Ms. Lia Kim!" my teacher called.

I flinched and my blood accidentally dropped in the mouth of the dead body in front of me. I was about to wipe it but Ms. Jina called me for the second time so I fastly covered him and ran towards Ms. Jina.

"Ms. Lia! What's taking you so long? We've been waiting for you the whole time" she scolded. "I'm sorry" I apologized and lowered my gaze.

"It's fine. Just take this one and let's return" she ordered and I immediately followed.

We were walking through the hallway when Ms. Jina stopped. She tilted her head "Did you do anything to that body you seemed to be observing a while ago?" she asked.

"N-no. No ma'am" I replied nervously and shook my head.

"Good. Don't ever enter that room again and touch anything. Whatever you saw, keep your mouth shut" she said.

"Y-yes madam" I softly answered. Ms. Jina sighed as we continue to go back to the examining room.

•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈

Lia's blood on the body corpse's lips continued to go inside its mouth and flow through his throat and starts to scatter inside. Lia's blood starts to waken the young man's blood cells and starts to flow again.

His face starts to go back in normal including his body as the blood continue to flow in his veins.

*Pug *Pug *Pug...... his heart starts to beat. His chest started to go up and down as a sign of breathing.

The man immediately opened his eyes tinted with red.

::correct my grammars::

::Votes and cheers are highly appreciated. Thank you☀︎