18|| Fallen Star

Lily sent Lia home in the human world carrying her great grieve and anger in losing Elias.

Soojeong is in great darkness after knowing the tragedy happened to his wife and the curse to his daughter. Yet, he accepted, Lia.

"Elias gave birth to Lia's half sister and when that kid grow up, Vilgamor will surely sent her to hunt Lia in here" Lily reported.

Soojeong was frightened.

"Don't worry. I will try to protect Lia" Lily said in a low tone.

Lily returned to the castle getting ready to gave birth to the fifth prince, Sunoo.

The delivery of the child went well.

During the celebration, an old man came bringing a prophecy.

"The fifth prince is not safe. Before his 18th birthday, a deadly arrow will struck his heart that will lead to death. That, and only that will kill him."

Lily panicked after hearing it. The old man told Lily to sent her son in the human world where he can be more safe and that's what she did.

She left Sunoo outside an orphanage. As he grow older, she always take a chance to visit him secretly letting him know his true identity and what family he belongs.

Sunoo understood his fate. A couple then adopted him at the age of 5.

Unknowingly, the 6th prince, Jungwon is filled with curiosity about his missing older brother.

One night,he sneaked out into the palace. He went out into the portal to fill his despair in finding Sunoo.

As soon as he got out, he went lost but as expected, his path leaded to Lia. A single touch of Lia in his face showed him everything in the past.

"Then let me protect her, mom" Jungwon promised to himself and stayed in the mortal world.

Lily found out his actions but because of her trust to Soojeong, he let him be.

Years passed and rumors got out. Jungwon was attacked endlessly and couldn't help himself but to fight. He doesn't want to hurt anyone but the police officer shoot him first. He filled his thirst in blood by sucking them.

He then returned home, hurt and was full of pain.

The whole royal family was shocked when they found out that the Alpha's Princess was sent out the mortal world. Lily doesn't know what to do. Lia's life is in a great danger.

"Sunghoon, I will sent you to the mortal world. The princess is gifted with supernatural strength that's the same as yours. Your abilities is neutral with her. Protect the girl named Lia at all cost" Lily ordered.

Sunghoon kneeled down, "Then I shall take your order, mother. I will use all my might to protect her on your behalf."

As soon as she sent Sunghoon, the crown prince secretly followed.

Without even a day, Lily is already bothered because she doesn't know a thing about the Princess. She then called for her trusted messenger.

"The day that the second princess was born, what name did they gave her?"

She sighed and lowered her gaze, "They named her Eli just after Queen Elias."

-
A tear escaped from Lily's eyes when the pain she felt before came back.