#4

3 MONTHS AGO:

Naina, who also used to work for ' AGRI CULTIVATORS ' as an accountant walked outside of the building during the early evening.

" Mrs. Naina! "

She turned around and saw her manager Dheeraj Joshi. Mr. Joshi came to her.

She asked, " I believe the office hours are over. Anything left sir? "

" No. I just wanted to say that I had forgotten to invite you at my marriage anniversary tonight. "

" Okay. I'll be there. "

" The timing is at 8:30 PM. The company will send you a cab to pick and drop you from your house. "

" Sure. "

" And one more thing I have to tell you that. Sorry to say that but.... I have to decided to invite only staff rather than the family. So please.... don't take it otherwise. "

" I got it sir. I'll be there tonight at the venue. "

Mr. Joshi smiled and thanked her.

At night, Naina was combing her hair in front of the dressing table. She had worn a yellow saree with a glossy pink lipstick and light pink nail polish. Darsh entered her room. He smiled to see her as he had gone amazed to see her beauty. She wore the wedding ring on her middle finger.

She looked at his reflection in the mirror.

She said, " Your intention seems unclear to me. "

" You look like a million dollars today. You are going to steal the show tonight. "

She kept the comb on table and turned to him.

" Are you saying this to me? Really? "

Darsh sighed, " Look. Naina I am a bit scared about you. "

" Why? "

" You are going alone during the late night. They are just sending you a cab whose driver is nothing more than a stranger. "

She came to him amd and wrapped her hands around his neck.

She said, " You don't have to worry about your wife Mr. Agarwal. You have really married a woman who can face all of her fears on her own. "

Darsh smiled and said, " I wish I was like you. I still remember you had saved from my college bullies. "

She laughed a little.

He said, " You are very close to me right now. Can we.... ? "

She asked, " Are you asking me to close my eyes? "

" Not literally but yes. "

She smiled and closed her eyes. Darsh wa was about to close his eyes but they heard a horn sound.

They went downstairs with a bouquet in Naina 's hands They went outside where the cab was waiting for her. He opened the door for her. She sat inside and Darsh looked at the driver's face. As the cab left he captured a photo of the cab's number plate ' 5056 ' from his mobile phone.

PRESENT DAY:

Next morning, Darsh hid the shotgun in a trunk which was kept by the wall in his bedroom. He walked out of his house with Anaya and they sat inside the maxi truck.

She asked," When we'll get our car back dad? "

He sighed, " On Thursday. "

" Are you sure dad? We'll get it back by Thursday? "

" Yes I am. "

Darsh dropped her at the school and then left for his office. He parked the maxi truck in the parking lot where a number of cars were already parked.