#11

TWO MONTHS AGO:

The cab driver was reading newspaper while lying on the backseat of the cab. Inspector Ghosh arrived near to his cab. He opened the cab door, snatched the newspaper and pointed him the gun.

" Walk out of the car. "

The driver walked outside while adhering to Inspector Ghosh. Ghosh handcuffed the driver and made him to sit in his car at the back seat.

Ghosh made a call to his colleague Inspector Yuvraj. Yuvraj attended the call.

Ghosh told him, " He is in my custody. "

PRESENT DAY:

Dilip was questioned by Inspector Ghosh and manager Yogesh in his cabin. Dilip was made to sit on the chair while Ghosh was sitting in front of him. Yogesh was standing at the door. A bundle of currencies were kept on the table by Dilip after he was examined by Ghosh.

Ghosh asked, " When did you gave him the truck? "

" His car was in our garage. I thought he would need that for his transportation purpose. "

Yogesh said, " You should have told me about him. "

Ghosh asked, " Why didn't you tell to your manager? "

" He had paid me INR 6k in advance. I would have lost them if I had told him about. "

Ghosh picked up the bundle from the table.

He asked, " Why did he pay you this much? "

" I have to pay my dues to the landlord otherwise I have to leave the room in a few days. "

After a little pause, Ghosh stood up from the chair. He walked towards the window. He stopping by the window and kept looking outside.

He asked, " For how long do you know him? "

Dilip answered, " Six years. "

Yogesh added, " Mr. Agarwal is our regular customer. He comes once in a half year for his car service. "

Ghosh turned to him and nodded his head.

Neel's car arrived at the hospital during the early evening.

Neel said, " Get the gun from there. "

The assassin opened the glove box and took out a handgun. He cocked the gun and put into his holsters and the gun under his jacket. They stepped in the hospital, went to the reception where they were intervened by Ritika.

" He has been shifted to upstairs. " She told them.

The assassin arrived upstairs where there was no crowd in the compound. He went to the corridor where he spotted Mr. Joshi who was lying on bed with oxygen mask. He got his eyes everywhere to assure his way to be clear.

He entered the room and went near to Mr. Joshi. He cocked his gun and got the gun near to the chest.

Darsh arrived at his house with his daughter during the late evening. They went to the door which was already opened with the unlocked lock.

Anaya asked, " Did you forget to lock the door? "

" Stay outside. "

Darsh went inside alone. He turned on the lights of the living room. He then went to his bedroom where Inspector Ghosh was standing near to the table which had his family photographs.

There was his shotgun kept on the bed which might be found by Ghosh while searching the house.

Darsh said, " Even being a cop you should know that you can't enter someone's house without permission. "

Ghosh turned to him.

He said, " The house was already unlocked. "

" I have the keys with me. "

" Maybe someone is trying to reach you. "

" Why would someone trying to reach me? "

" You had abducted an influential personality. What do expect then? "

Darsh nodded his head.

Ghosh added, " Look. What I have found from the trunk. "

Ghosh picked up the shotgun.

Darsh said, " I have the active license for the gun. "

" That's not the point Mr. Agarwal. Why would an accountant has a shotgun in his possession. "

" I just go for shooting range once a week. It's just a hobby officer. "

" Interesting. "

Anaya entered the room. Ghosh looked at her.

He said, " We must have a walk outside, Mr. Agarwal. "

Darsh and Ghosh had a conversation while having a walk at evening.

Ghosh said, " Mr. Joshi was driving the maxi truck before the accident. It was hired by you from the garage. "

" I took just for my car's replacement for a few days. "

" Or you just wanted to get answers from him regarding Naina. "

" I wish I could get those answers. "

" We had told you that we had brought the culprit behind the bars. "

" Nope. You were wrong. You're department had not arrested him. "

Ghosh stopped for a moment.

He asked, " Why you are saying this? "

Darsh turned to Ghosh.

He said, " Because I had seen him. He was moving outside like a free bird as if he was innocent. He was his breakfast with tea in a cafe. This is not the way a murderer has to be treated. "

Ghosh received a phone call from the department. He attended the call. He went startled after hearing the news and accessed his mail account. He opened a file in the mail which displayed a photo of the taxi driver's face.

Inspector Yuvraj walked out of the mortuary. Inspector Ghosh arrived at him in his car. Yuvraj walked to him.

Ghosh asked, " When did it happen? "

" The body was discovered in the morning. The witness has stated that he was on his way for morning walk when he found the body in the car. "

Ghosh walked out of the car.

He said, " We had arrested him a couple of months ago in Naina's murder case. Why wasn't he inside the prison? "

Yuvraj scoffed, " He was released within a week during the first hearing on the grounds of ineffective evidence against him. "

Ghosh sighed, " Where is the body? "

" Inside. "

They went inside the mortuary where a covered dead body was lying on the bed. The diener uncovered the driver's face. Ghosh observed the face.

He said, " He might had been attacked from his back. "

Yuvraj interrupted, " The post mortem report will be issued within five days. "

Ghosh observed at the other table where the belongings of the driver was kept on table. He went near to the table and took out mobile phone of the driver from a plastic bag. He accessed the phone to extract the list of his previous passengers.