#9

6 MONTHS AGO:

Akash went upstairs to his house. He range the doorbell. His wife Swati Bansal opened the door. Akash entered and kept his file folder on the sofa. She was about to shut the door but saw another car which had arrived near to their apartment. She shut the door and went to him.

" Tired? " She asked him.

" Not much. "

Akash sat on the sofa to have some rest. Swati went to the kitchen to bring him some water. Akash went to his bedroom and untied his wrist watch and kept it by the table.

He was about to leave the room but he got his eyes on a pregnancy test dipstick which was kept on the other table. He went to the table and picked up the dipstick which displayed two lines on the same. He went startled to learn that his wife was pregnant.

Swati entered the bedroom where she saw Akash who was sitting on the bed with the dipstick in his hand.

" Akash. " She called him.

Akash turned to her. He stood up and came towards her. He showed him the dipstick.

He said, " It was negative a couple of weeks ago. You might have an explanation for this one. "

" I was about to tell you about this. "

He yelled at her, " I had warned you not to visit the fertility center at any cost. We are about to adopt a baby a few days later. "

She yelled back at him, " I don't want to be a babysitter. I had always wanted to be a mother. I wanted to bear a child but it was you who turned out to be an infertile. I should have divorced you then. "

He got startled to listen her. He went to the living room, picked up his folder and took out some documents. He went to her and made her to look at the documents.

She asked, " What is this? "

He replied, " You are going to prison in a couple of days. "

" It's your audit report. Right? "

Swati's phone rang. She went to pick up the phone. Akash got the papers back in his folder. Swati picked up the phone.

Mr. Joshi (on phone) said, " I am standing just out of your house. "

Swati peeked out of the window and saw a car in which Mr. Joshi was sat inside.

She whispered, " I can see you. "

" Where is Akash? "

She went to the living room and then to the kitchen where he was boiling water on the gas stove. She went back to the bedroom.

She answered, " He is in the kitchen. "

" Listen, there is a problem. He has prepared the audit report against your charity. He has disclosed about the transfers from the charity's bank account to Dubai's account. "

" Did he tell about it to anyone? "

" Yes. He had a meeting today with our company's accountant. He may have told her about the same. "

" That's why he told me about the imprisonment. "

Akash said, " Nothing wrong. You would be punished along with your new pal. "

She turned around and found Akash who standing there. He snatched the phone and had a talk with Mr. Joshi. He peeked out of the window and saw the car.

Akash said, " Mr. Joshi. We must have a conversation regarding your illicit acts tonight. "

PRESENT DAY:

Mr. Joshi was admitted in a hospital while his treatment was seen by Inspector Ghosh through the glass window. He was interrupted by a phone call. He looked at his phone on which he had received a call from his informant.

He picked up the call.

The informant said, " I have met the officer. "

Ghosh asked, " Did he tell you about the maxi truck? "

" He said the truck is owned by AVR LOGISTICS. They had purchased the truck seventeen years ago. "

Akansha was on a phone call with her friend in her room while Aashna was watering the plants which were planted on the lawn.

" No. She is busy with her plants. I haven't told her about him till now. " Akansha said to her friend.

She continued, " I'll tell her about Vikram once everything gets back on track. "

While holding the phone on her ear, she walked out of the room and moved to the bedroom of her parents. She spotted a car key which was kept on the table and picked it up.

She went to the lawn to her mother.

She said, " May I go to meet dad? He is in the hospital. "

" Your uncle has forbidden to go to the hospital to meet him. "

" It won't take long. "

" You're not going to meet him. You want to go to meet Shefali. "

Akansha sighed, " Yes. You got it right. "

" Don't take long then. And check the papers of the car. "

Akansha sat inside the car with steering wheel in her hands. She opened the glove box of the car. She pulled out a bundle of papers, unfolded it and realised that they were divorce papers.

The papers had a seal and signature of NEEL OBEROI.

Neel Oberoi arrived at Darsh's old house. He went inside the house to the living room. He observed a towel which was fallen on the floor near the other room. He went to the other room where he spotted a basement door.

He opened the door and went downstairs where he the assassin was smoking while sitting on the stairs with a phone in his hand.

Neel asked him, " You missed him? "

The assassin continued to access his phone.

He answered, " He locked me in this dark room. What does it imply? "

" I thought you were a proficient assassin. You proved me wrong. "

The assassin stood up and turned to him. He grabbed his collars.

He yelled at him, " He was on my aim. He was in front of me but the other guy was with him. He could have been killed in the clash. "

Neel get the assassin's hands off his collar and pushed him back.

" That's what you were supposed to do. "

" You'd just paid me for only one guy. And I don't believe that anything would progress until we move on towards another step. "

They walked out of the house together. Neel went to his car. The assassin tried to search his bike.

Neel asked, " What's wrong? "

" He has taken away my bike. "

" Get a new one after the job is done. "

Neel and the assassin sat inside the car. Neel ignited his car and drove away.