#21

Akansha heard a door bell at her house. She walked out of the room and opened the door. Neel Oberoi was on the door with sunglasses on his eyes. He entered inside and removed his glasses and kept them on the table.

He asked, " Is she inside? "

" In her bedroom. She is sleeping. "

" It's too late at the morning. "

" She do always remind about dad whenever she wakes up. "

He chuckled, " Well, actually I am going out of the town today. I just thought to meet her last time. "

" Please sit. She'll be awake in few minutes. "

Akansha took out a water bottle and poured the same into a tumbler kept before him on the table. They both sat diagonally to each other.

Mr. Oberoi had some water.

Akansha asked, " May I ask you something? "

" Go ahead. "

" Was dad going for a divorce? "

He kept the glass on the table.

He sighed, " Who told you about him? "

" I had found some papers. "

" And you gave those papers to your uncle. Right? "

" Yes. Is it true? "

Mr. Oberoi chuckled.

Ritika was in her home which was a 2BHK built on an independent plot. Her fiance was sitting diagonally to her at a distance. The fiance had his hands cuffed at his back. He was on the gunpoint by Darsh who was standing behind him. Inspector Ghosh sat before her on a chair. Ritika and her fiance were scared by the scene.

Ritika asked quiveringly, " Why he is holding the gun? "

Ghosh replied, " That belongs to me. Even if he pulls the trigger, I would be held liable for which I would justify my action as self defense. Self defense is viable justification for any casualty. "

Darsh said, " Ask her about her involvement in Naina's murder? "

Ghosh said, " For the last three years AGRI CULTIVATORS has been embezzling it's money via bank transfers with the help of a few staffs of CHILDREN FOUNDATION. Was it the reason to murder her? "

She looked down for a while.

Darsh said, " She is not answering. "

Ghosh asked, " Ritika, think about your fiance. What's the truth? "

She turned up her head and looked at Darsh.

She said, " I had hired her among the dozens of candidates. Everything was going fine in the company. We had been gaining a lot of profits for the last five years for which the company had began to donate a large portion of the profit to CHILDREN FOUNDATION. "

Darsh asked, " How did the embezzlement began? "

" Swati Bansal was responsibile for managing the funds. When Mr. Joshi invited her and her husband to a vacation she was impressed by his daughter. "

Ghosh said, " Akansha. "

She continued, " She had began to have a bonding with Akansha and developed a crave for her own child. Unfortunately Akash was an infertile and he had decided to adopt a baby which was neglected by her. When she contacted the fertility center she chose Mr. Joshi as the donor. Mr. Joshi agreed but he asked her to perform a task. He asked her to embezzle a certain amount of charity amount for the next three years and also committed to share the portion. "