Monsters aren't real

Parker was hanging out with his friends, they somehow ended up on the topic of the paranormal which Parker didn't believe in so when they started talking about demons and monsters, Parker just rolled his eyes, all of a sudden his friend asked "Parker what type of bed do you have?" Parker just said "what do you mean" His friend looked slightly annoyed "i mean do you have a bed with a a underpart?" "Yes, i actually do." His friend grinned with a psychotic looking grin, "well ill have you know that many different demons and monsters like to stay   under beds like that, for some reason those places reek of dark evil energy." his friend spoke these words continuing to grin and Parker rolled his eyes "you know i don't believe in that stuff." his friend groaned "come on Parker your no fun." his friends then continued on the topic about all the cases of monsters under beds and Parker was lowkey kinda interested, he acted like he didn't care but it was still fascinating to him.

          Once he was done hanging out with all his friends he went home and started doing research on the lore of many different demons and monsters, it was actually very interesting, even if he believed in none of it. He stayed up until around 3:45 am, which wasn't very difficult for him considering he did it almost everyday, it showed, you could see his dark bags that lie under his eyes, they were always there and always dark. Once he was satisfied with his research for the day he decided to try and sleep, but he was a little paranoid and decided to check under his bed just in case, he looked under his bed, seeing a abyss of darkness, he saw two glowing yellow eyes, He jumped back up and let out a small startled scream. He quickly looked back down and  saw nothing...weird he could have sworn he saw something. He's probably just seeing things from lack of sleep...right??? yeah of course. He decided to actually get some sleep and quickly passed out. He had some great weird vivid dreams, which was normal for him, he hadn't had a nightmare since he had moved into this house. His friends always mentioned how its a bit strange but Parker didn't mind.

          Parker eventually woke up with a yawn, he looked at his watch, the time was 1:40 pm he let out a groan, he didn't mean to sleep this late. He got up from his bed and stretched and took a quick shower. He walked down the stairs and made himself some food. He decided he was going to stream, he was a small streamer and made enough money to pay bills and take care of himself and still have some extra. He streamed all kinds of things and had a good group of viewers and a good community going for him. After about 3 hours he finished streaming and it was about 5:30 so he decided to drive to the local Mc Donald's and get himself some food. Once he got home he sat on his couch in his living room and decided to watch some tv for a couple hours. He binge watched an entire show and decided he should probably go back to his room and do some more monster and demon research. It was very very late at night but he refused to sleep his curiosity was too much. You know the saying curiosity killed the cat? Parker didn't believe that, well if he did he also believed that satisfaction brought it back. Once Parker was finally ready to sleep he did his check under his bed again and yet again he swore he saw the glowing yellow eyes again, but they disappeared again...Interesting. This was very confusing to Parker was he actually just full on tripping? He didn't know for sure. He also could have sworn that he felt a presence over him when he was sleeping. Huh all this monster research must have gotten him paranoid. The next couple days he just went on with his normal schedule, and every night the same thing would happen, and it was honestly starting to slightly scare him. So he did what any reasonable person would do and set up one of his cameras to catch footage to see if there was something actually coming out at night. He was convinced he was just paranoid. He went to sleep peacefully that night, as usual his dreams were only filled with the best. The next morning he woke up,at a actually reasonable time wowww look at him gooo. He rushed to his laptop to check the footage. He typed in his password and began reviewing the footage at first it was just him sleeping and he was relieved, until he saw something slowly start to crawl out from under his bed....

Hey Guys welcome to the first chapter of this storyyyy,im excited about this one, it was originally supposed to be in a different fandom but i fell out of that one so now i thought it would fit the life of luxury universe well so i decided to write, and i really liked this concept sooo0- also if you guys have and constructive criticism for me that would be nice, or any questions. also sorry if it sucks im not very good at writing lol