Sleep together?🤨

Parker let out a yawn and looked at the time, it was 2:48 in the morning and he needed sleep so he looked at Chester "well I'm going to go to sleep now, you can join me if you want" Chester just nodded his head in excitement, Parker slowly got into bed and tucked the blanket over himself and Chester crawled in with him on the other side. Chester's wings gave a small flutter. Parker closed his eyes and let out a small breath of air. Hah see he couldn't even tell Chester was in bed with hi- all of a sudden he felt Chester's wings brush him, He looked over at him and Chester's wings were only slightly stretched out and he looked relaxed, Damn i didnt realize how big his wings were. Chester caught Parker looking at him and tilted his head in question "your wings touched me." "oh sorry" Chester tucked his wings in close to him but looked slightly uncomfortable. Parker let out a small sigh "its okay you can keep them stretched just try not to touch me with them" Chester nodded his head and fully stretched his wings out, the larger angel looking ones stretched off the bed a little, and Chester some how managed to position them so they didn't touch Parker and he was satisfied. Parker fell asleep very quickly because he was tired and still shocked from his discovery. Once Parker fell asleep Chester ate any bad dreams that were to come to him and then fell asleep himself.

Once it was morning Parker woke up to the Demon still passed out, huh the bed must have felt better than the floor. His sunglasses were slightly falling from his face but still on, his tail was lightly wrapped around his leg and his wings were fully extended out to there full beauty, Parker wasn't gonna lie he looked kind of cute, but in a uhm a uh kitten kinda cute way... yeah (yeah sure) Parkers eye caught sight of his waist, perfectly smooth other than the dark greenish blue scales that lined the sides. Parker looked at the crop top that said the words "don't worry, be furry" and let out a small chuckle. All of a sudden Chester started waking up and let out a small yawn, showing off all his sharp teeth. The light was still of in the room, and Chester opened his eyes, The golden yellow glowing visible under his sunglasses, I went over and turned the light on and turned to Chester, his eyes being a light glowing blue now. "why do they do that?" Parker asked wondering why his eyes changed colors. "do what?" "your eyes?" The Dirty blonde boy let out a response "oh well, basically my eye color at night is for the creepy factor of demons, all demons have it, and when its light my eyes are there natural eye color." Parker just looked at him intrigued "oh wow... that's interesting" Chester just nodded his head and got out of bed, stretching his wings out, and tucking them back in, his tail swayed back and forth slowly. Parker walked into the bathroom and brushed his teeth. Once he was done he walked down the stairs, Chester slowly following him. Parker decided he was just gonna go on with his normal schedule and act like Chester wasn't there for the most part. Parker made himself breakfast, not before asking Chester if he would like any and he said he doesn't need human food so Parker just nodded his head. Once Parker was done with his food he decided to stream. Mid way through the stream someone aske who was in the background and i turned around and saw that Chester had inched his way into camera view and i let out a sigh. "oh that's just my friend Chester he's really into cosplay and stuff like that." That was Parkers excuse. He didn't want anyone questioning the... well... yknow- Who wouldn't question a guy that looked like he did. Everyone in the chat was complementing Chester and talking about how realistic all the stuff looked. Chester just sat there lookin cute and watched Parker Play Minecraft. He had never been able to get this close to actually watch so he was gonna enjoy it. Chester's eyes glowed a shade brighter in happiness and his tail shook and wings fluttered. He sat criss crossed on the floor. Chester looked even more adorable and Parker was slightly flushed but tried to put all his attention to the game and not look to much at Chester. Some of the viewers noticed and tried saying stuff but were quickly dismissed saying that it was just hot. He Streamed for another 4 hours, Chester having fallen asleep  about 3 hours in, he was curled up in a ball with his wings wrapped around him and his tail wrapped around his leg. Parker looked down at him once he ended stream and smiled a bit. This was going to be a interesting living situation.

Fourth chapter *gasp*