Thinking While Bathing a Demon

Parkers Pov

I cant believe myself.

I cant believe any of this, how was it that the girl he so loved turned out to be a monster? And Chester was right? And i kicked him out... he was just trying to help me. My mind is spinning i don't even quite understand what is going on right now. Chester is in my arms bleeding out, and my two conspiracy theory friends were down in the living room sending my gir- my ex-girlfriend down to hell. huh.  I look down at Chester, i had just set him down in the empty bathtub unsure what to do. He was covered in blood and scratches, some bite marks were scattered in there too. There were also burn marks from where the holy water had touched him, and it was my fault. I walk over to the toilet seat and just contemplate some things. I should probably clean him up a bit. His wings were matted in dried blood. I just let out a sigh and walked back over to the limp body. Chester's signature sunglasses were cracked. I should probably buy him a new pair.

I slowly slid Chester's shirt off, along with his pants but figured i would keep his boxers on as some measure of privacy. His shirt was practically non-existent with how torn it had gotten. I slowly took His cracked sunglasses off and took a look at him. There was dried blood on his lips and teeth, presumably from fighting back. His claws on his hands had dried blood on them too. I l just let out a sigh, what am i going to do after this? Chester is probably going to like eat me or something. Maybe i deserve that? Or he will leave, i probably deserve that too. 

I turn the knob on the bathtub and the water starts coming out, i check to make sure its the an adequate temperature, it is. I grab Chester's unusually light body and position the water onto him. I gently scrub the water into his hair and put some soap on too. Lathering it in. The water starts turning a shade of red, i then make sure the water is draining while i do this. I continue scrubbing the dried blood out of Chester's hair, i also gently wash his horns, which appear to have gotten pretty dirty during his tussle. His hair was actually surprisingly soft... Damn. I move on to washing his face off quickly just to get the blood off. 

He looked so peaceful despite what he had just gone through. I felt bad again. This guy went through all this just to protect me, even after i kicked him out. I try to shake the thoughts but its kind of hard when the proof of how bad of a person you are is laying right in front of you. I move on to cleaning Chester's wings, they appeared pretty fucked up not going to lie. His once angelic appearing top set of wings was torn up and bloodied. Probably a mixture of his own blood and Empusa's. I gently applied soap to the top pair, i would do the demonic wings after, they were smaller so i just want to get these ones over with. I carefully cleaned each feather, i know how important these things are to Chester, he seems to like keeping them very well preened. They seemed to be his pride and joy. I tried to straighten the ruffled feathers out and fix the split ones. There appeared to be damage to the wing itself that i obviously wont be able to do anything about.

I Eventually was able to clean them up pretty well. I Then moved to the lower pair, these ones would be easier as they didn't have feathers and it was just leathery skin. There was some scratches on these wings but they weren't too bad. I finished washing those ones pretty easily. I then flipped Chester over and looked at is chest. It was scratched down with pretty deep looking scratches. I gently tried to wash those out, lucky Chester still appeared to be fully out so he wont be feeling much, there were also burns on his chest and arms from the holy water, damn it really does do a lot of damage, according to Chad the more powerful the demon the more effective the holy water because there demonic force is larger. I continued to carefully wash his chest, gently brushing over the scales on the sides of his waist, I liked the shade of blue. I shook the thought out of my head and moved on to cleaning up his arms, they were a bit feathery and had scales running up from the wrist. I quickly cleaned up the feathers and was careful of the burns. I grabbed his hands and tried to clean up his claws a bit. His hands felt nice in my own, it was a satisfying feeling. 

I finished that up and decided to attempt to clean his legs up, it would probably be a bit difficult though because they were covered in feathers. I attempted that and i saw Chester's tail move a bit. huh okay. I tried to continue when all of a sudden i felt the force of something push me down, i look up and see Chester's glowing blue eyes, damn they were bright when not confined by sunglasses.

"Oh its you." Chester spoke. I just nodded my head. "yeah its me, also im sorr-" "we can talk about that later, I'm going to finish bathing myself." I got the message and left the bathroom, hopefully Chester doesn't murder me...

WOw another chapter :D