They talk a little

Chester Pov

I shut the door on parker and sigh. I pull my boxers off and decide to attempt to finish cleaning myself, I look over at my wings and spread them a bit noticing they looked preened. Parker must have done that, he did a pretty good job at it too. Ill make sure to thank him for that later. I slowly ease myself into the tub and just breath. I make sure my wings don't get wet so i don't have to preen them again. I gently clean the cuts on my tail because it was the only thing that didn't get cleaned. 

I stand out of the bath and shake myself off a bit, the water going everywhere from my feathers on my legs, i grab a towel and dry myself off as well as possible, I look in the mirror, my sunglasses were gone, he felt weird without them. I analyze myself, there's bloody scratches and bite marks on my chest, some of them had started bleeding again since they got washed. There were also burn marks from the holy water, those would now be with him forever now. It almost made him feel weird, he had always kept his body perfect, i feat that most demons couldnt do in their hundreds of years of living. I let out a sigh. All this for some human? I suppose it made me feel good to save him.

I snapped my fingers and gave myself a pair of boxers and some sweatpants, i decided not to put a shirt on, i didn't want the fabric to rub against my torn up wings or chest. I walked out of the bathroom and over to the bed, i flopped down and flinched a bit at the stinging pain. I sat up and there was a small amount of blood on the blanket, oops. "Hey." I jumped, my wings puffing up, i turn around to see Parker. "Oh hello." Parker walks over to the bed and sits next to me and looks at my eyes, i just blink at him. His eyes then fall to the scratches on my chest. "here, let me get you bandaged up." I look up to him. "Oh no, you don't have to-" Before i know it Parker had grabbed bandages and was wrapping around my chest. I just looked away. Before i knew it Parker was done. He looked at me in the eyes and i looked away, i felt too weird not having my sunglasses on. Parker suddenly stands up and starts rustling in his drawers. I tilted my head in confusion. All of a sudden he pulls out a pair of some old looking sunglasses, he then hands them to me. My wings perk up in joy and i let out a small squeal on accident. I immediately shove them on and i felt like myself again. "Listen, I'm sorry Chester, i should have listened to you and not have kicked you out, you were just trying to help, and i said some untrue hurtful things to you, and all of it over some demon girl."

I turn to him. "No, its okay, those types of demons have a type of manipulative magic, specified to desperate males, which you may fall under the category of." Parker just laughs and looks at me, all of a sudden a feel a sudden warmth envelope me. I Look down and see Parker hugging me and mumbling about how he's sorry, it felt strange to have a human warmth against his bare chest. I just pat his head awkwardly, he suddenly pulls away and apologizes. I tell him its okay and he just nods his head. We just sit there in silence for a moment before Parker gets up and turns off the light. I can see the light my eyes emit change to a glowing yellow, i crawl into the far side of the bed and curl up on myself. The blankets felt very nice against his bare skin. His scales Rubbed against the soft fabric of the blankets. I felt my teeth poke the bottom of my lips as a smile fell on my face, i hadn't felt something like this on my bare skin since i was a small child. My wings wrapped around myself and i was quite comfy, Parker layed next to me on the bed, he faced away from me. 

I was about to fall asleep when i sensed Parker fall asleep and then remembered i needed to eat, after all my body was drained of energy from this excursion and needed energy to heal. I slowly stand up and quickly get it over with chanting some random shit. I then crawl back into bed and cozy up again, i grab a blanket and curl up into it, i small smile on my face.

HHEEHEHHE- >:DD