Lets talk

That's what Chester looks like basically

           Chester's Pov:

Well this was weird, I have never had a person find me before, I kind of liked it? Well now we could like well... I don't know talk? that's pretty cool I don't usually have anyone to talk to. Maybe we could be friends! oh goodness that would be wonderful I haven't had a friend in years. Oh calm down Chester don't get ahead of yourself, for all you know he's gonna try and like exorcise you or something. god he even shook his hand. I have been watching over this human for the past 6 months, and it had been some of the most entertaining months of his life,(despite being around 150 years old, which was very young for demons, around there 20s) This human had very good dreams, sadly I didn't get to eat the good ones because that would be quite rude of me, just the bad ones which didn't taste as good but were still interesting. oh how I wished that I could eat those sweet good ones though, they would taste so good- ENOUGH CHESTER KEEP YOURSELF TOGETHER. I looked at parker he was just staring at me, looking me up and down "enjoying the view????" I asked with a small giggle. Parkers face flush and he let out a groan and he spoke up "oh so your a sassy one" I let out a small laugh and smiled "yep" I missed being able to laugh and smile. All I ever did was sit under his bed, it didn't take long to eat the dreams, only a couple of minutes so for the rest of the night I just sat under his bed chilling, it wasn't very comfortable under there either... I could sleep so I slept after I was done feeding but still, and during the day I followed him around hiding and making sure no demons tried to interfere with him, no one was going to touch him... "Chester??" i flinched "huh" "you spaced out?" "oh yeah sorry about that" "its fine" God i need to remember that i am in the actual presence of him now and not just creepily following him around and feeding off his nightmares.

No ones pov:

The two boys just looked at each other for a moment until parker asked "what's with the sunglasses?" and the other boy responded "well my eyes are sensitive, and i like them" his blue eyes shone through the glasses in the light. Parker just nodded his head trying to understand. Chester's tail went back and forth in a smooth rhythmic motion and he fluffed his wings up a bit, the feathers doing a small shake. "So do you sleep?" Parker asked The Winged boy and he tilted his head "yes i do" Parker nodded his head "wait where do you sleep?" Chester responded by saying " Just under your bed." "does that not get uncomfortable?" "oh it does trust me" Chester winces at the thought of laying on the hard wood floors. Parker looks around in thought and puts his hand to his chin and scratches it. Parker had a king sized mattress so why not share it? i mean the boy was probably just gonna live with him now anyways "why don't you sleep in the bed with me?" Parker said with a smile, he wanted to be nice to the thing making his life not a living hell so why not offer him a place to sleep? "w-what? r-really???" Chester was shell shocked he expected the human to immediately want to kick him out of his home. "yes of course you've helped me so why not help you? plus my bed is big it will basically be like your not there" Chester was practically shaking with joy, his wings were perked up and stretched a little with a little happy shake and his tail was shaking around like crazy. Chester couldn't wait to actually have another being sleep in the same bed as him, after all he was extremely lonely.

Hope you all like this chapter, and Chester's character design idk have a good day, eat food drink water and make sure you get some sleep :D