🪴Portia🪴

Cottagecore Lesbians
Fluff, WLW
——————————————

Being with my Portia has brought me nothing but happiness. She has taught me many things I would have never learned otherwise. If I died now I wouldn't mind. Having her by my side was all I could ever ask for.

"Wake up~" I feel arms wrap around my waist, what a way to wake up.

I grown and place my hands on top of hers, "or we could just stay in bed." I feel her press her lips to my exposed shoulder.

"Believe me," she presses her head into my back, "I would love to. But we can't."

"Well that's no fun." I pull her hands off of my waist and roll over so I can face her. "Could we at least stay in bed a little longer?"

"It would hurt," she sits a ponders a little more. "But! You have to water all the plants today, okay?" I roll my eyes and nod. I lay on my back and watch as she lays her head on my chest. My hand reaches up for her head; slowly combing through her hair as I've done thousands of time.

"You know, I wouldn't know what to do with myself if I never met you." I watch as a small smile creeps onto her face.

"I can say the same." She laughs.

We lay in silence for another 4 minutes until she gets up. I watch her walk over to a dresser and pull out a skirt and a white shirt. "Come on, we don't have all day. She winks and leaves me to sit all alone.

I stand up and getting dressed in loose fitting pants and a crop top; I turn and see Pepi staring at me. "Oh?" She meows at me and pushes her body against my leg. "Portia come get you child."

"OUR child." As I enter the main area of our cottage I see her filling a water can. She turns and sees Pepi trailing behind me. "Oh well someone's oddly clingy today..."

"Do you see what I mean?" She rolls her eyes and hands my watering can.

"Do I have to?" She places her hand on her hip and stares at me. "Ooh scary." I walk past her watering the plants in the kitchen first. As I make my way through the house I water each and every plant, making sure the soil is well hydrated.

The feeling of hands around my waist snap me out of my focus. "You know, I think we should have a date." She spins me around and slowly steps forward. "A nice picnic maybe or maybe something more intimate." She places her hands at either side of me.

"Uhm..." she places a hand on my cheeks and laughs.

"Jeez, I was kidding..." she punches my shoulder and then pauses, "unless?"

"HAHA- I'm good! I think a picnic is just great!" I pull my hand up to scratch my head. She nods and heads towards the kitchen. It's not that I wouldn't mind anything intimate, but just not yet. (#waitingformarriage)

I look down at Pepi and watch her look between me and Portia. My feet start to move towards her slowly, watching her prepare food for us. "Is there anything you need me to do?" She shakes her head and keeps looking at the food.

Placing the watering can back to where it came from I grab a basket and a blanket; placing it on the counter. I turn to our radio and play a song (I was listening to 'All I want is to be your girl by Holly Miranda, 10/10). Portia starts to sway a little bit while placing all the food in the basket. "Well?"

I laugh softly and grab the basket. "Let's go?" She nods and follows me out the door. "Maybe we could head a little further into the forest? Maybe we could find a cute place to settle and eat?"

     "I'm fine with whatever, dear." I look up at her and smile. Watching her pout a little at the name. I walk a little faster ahead of her leading us towards a small clearing between two trees.

      I turn to look at her; as I'm looking at her face I see her eyes light up at. That can be either good or bad.

     "Let's set up here." She rushes past me, "oh, and I have a surprise for you once we finish eating." Laughing I walk forward and help her lay out the blanket.

      After laying it down and setting up our plates and all types of food we finally relax. "It's been forever since we have been on a date, Portia." I take a sip of a sparkling cider, as I look up at her I see her cheeks turn to a soft red.

     She takes a deep breath in, "I can't wait any damn longer." I watch as she gets on her knees and pulls something out of the basket we brought along. It was a small velvet box. I gasp and throw my hands up to my mouth.

      "Are you about to propose?" She smiles even wider than she was. She takes my hand and looks into my eyes.

     "It would be a lie to say no." She opens the box and shows me the ring. "I had an elaborate, sappy, love poem I was going to say but...fuck it!"

    "Oh my goodness," I say in the verge of tears.

     "Y/n, the love of my life. The moon to my stars. The one I need the most; would you do the honors of making us the best lesbians in the world? Would you marry me?" Portia looks at me with hopeful eyes, tears forming ever so slightly.

     "Would I?" I throw my arms around her and let my tears fall. "Duh!" I feel her wrap her arms around me, laughing as well.

     She sits up and places the ring on my finger, it was handmade with silver wire, a small rose quartz in the shape of a moon. The wire looked like small leaf designs. "It's beautiful, Portia!"

     "I only pick the best." She brings her hand up to my cheek, pausing for a second, and then closing the space. The kiss was ever so soft yet full of passion. "I love you so much."

     "And I love you too." I smile at her once again.

     She sighs, "let eat this food, because I didn't just make it for nothing." And back to sassy she goes. The Portia we all love and know.

-sorry for the delay, I've been doing s whole bunch of music comps- it took me over a month to get this out but please forgive me!

I do plan on making a Marauder One-Shots books because I'm whipped for Lupin and Sirius, but yeah!

Thank you for reading ❤️