When you bathe together

Asra:
You two don't get time together that often so when you do you try to relax as much as possible! One of the way you two relax is when you bathe together!
If you feel insecure about your body they will always tell and reassure you how beautiful you are!

Julian:
Just to clarify, it was probably his idea. He would probably end up getting rose pedals and throwing it in the bathtub to make it hella boujee on a budget.
But in the end, he loves you just hold you in his arms and just cracking jokes to make both of you laugh and just unwind.

Nadia:
As the countess, there is no doubt that she is stressed. So when one of you brings up the fact that you two should bathe together, neither of you say no.
Normally you two would just drink wine and talk or even just sit in silence.

Portia:
Seeing as portia works for the countess she is always busy and on her feet. She when she has a time to relax, it's like literal heaven! So when she gets to spend it with you it's even better.
The bath would probably be filled with lavender soap and with candles all around to make it 'romantic'.

Muriel:
Of course Muriel would probably freak out by the idea and would probably make the excuse "we can't both fit in the tub." But oh sweetie, there's a way.
Muriel doesn't give himself enough credit or any time to relax. He is constantly worrying about you and making sure that you're happy while also trying to take care of chores. So when you two bathe together he finally has a time to relax and be with you.

Lucio:
Hella boujee. Fine wine, candles, amazing smelling soap, candles, and more! He goes the whole nine yards to make you happy.
But this is also about him. He may be a pain in the ass, but he is still the count (and your lover boy...) so he 'deserves' it just as much as you do.

PLEASE READ UPDATE ABOVE