New Character: Valerius

I'm sorry if he is ooc (out of character)
Anyway! Here it finally is! I'm so sorry for the wait.

How they hug you:
You're the one hugging him. He would occasionally hug you, but it would be behind closed doors or if he drank too much wine.

How you cuddle:
You would lay next to him with your head on his chest while he reads a book.

When you get mad at them:
He would probably pretend he doesn't care but he would feel a little upset and lonely without you pestering him. Moral of the story he does love and miss you he just won't admit it :)

When someone flirts with you:
They'll get wine in their face. "Ugh, that was my favorite wine..."
But literally gives zero shits unless the person is annoying the fuck out of him.

Who said I love you first:
You

How you kiss:
It's normally you kissing him on the lips. And that's it...

Their favorite outfit on you:
How they react when you hurt yourself:
"How fucking stupid are you?"
(Why did I think I'd "HINATA BOKE")

When you fight:
Probably ends in you two ignoring each other and possibly wine being thrown at each other...

Then random songs:

Note: I get depressed when I listen to this 😿

When you accidentally wake them up:
Sighs and falls back asleep...
Sorry der bud ✊😔

Show/movie they would enjoy:
Santa Clarita Diet... I can't give you an explanation I just feel like he would probably watch it... however he would probably not enjoy it, he would just tolerate it.

When you have a nightmare:
He obviously isn't someone who is cuddly and all of that jazz, but if he saw you crying he would probably just hold you and say it was just a dream before going back to sleep.

When you ignore them:
He ignores you back. Plain and simple. This "game" can last weeks...

When you play with their hair:
He doesn't let you touch his hair often unless he needs you to braid it. So when you get to touch his hair, fucking enjoy it.
Also if you pull on his hair you will never be touching it again :)

When you get drunk together:
You two would be in his room drinking WINE and just gossiping about whatever is going on.

When you go on a picnic date:
I FORGOT THE FUCKING PICTURE- IM SORRY LMAO

When you bathe together:He would probably order someone to set the bath up and would bring, surprise surprise, wine with him

He would probably order someone to set the bath up and would bring, surprise surprise, wine with him. You two I would imagine would either be on opposite side of the bath or you laying your head on his shoulder.

When you have a panic attack:
He like everyone else would pull you away. He would just stay by your side and wait it out, telling you encouraging phrases in a monotone voice.

When you're sick:
He doesn't go near you. Not even in the same hallway as you. He gets a doctor and lets them figure it out from there on.

When you tell them you're pregnant:

You:
I'm pregnant...
Valerius:
...
I hate children
You:
Hahah...sucks to be you