🪁Nadia🪁

Title: Difficult to read
Notes: Angst/Fluff
Fem! reader
UNEDITED
Warnings: This may make you (the reader, duh) a little bit stalkerish, but you're not... but you are...I'm sorry this was hella weird to write and I might delete it 👁👄👁

People mind their own business, they go on with their day like nothing ever happens. They can't see the true, real, raw, side of people. I can. I can easily read people like a book.

I know it may be creepy, but when I look at people I automatically look at the people around them. Are the alone? With someone? Their body language also gives that away.

When someone is anxious they seem to become small. They try to not draw attention to themselves even though they do. When someone is confident, they stand tall.

But she, The Countess, I can't tell. One thing I can tell though is she can be very protective. She stands for what she believes in, but always is ready to be a little playful. She isn't stuck up, she is the opposite. Ready to do anything to help a friend, only if she can. If a friend needs help she will help them. She is caring. But I can't be sure, she's a difficult book to read.

-

After the Counts death, she hasn't been seen. Maybe grieving, at least that's what eve ru one else thought. She never 'loved' him. It was all business. And I can guarantee that. She could also tell you that. But she won't. But then again, I'm not stupid.

-

Nadia, Nadi, Noddy, Dia, Countess.

All her nicknames. Heard by her family, her late husband, and my most favorite person, Asra. Ever since I started working with Asra he has taught me many things. Especially with being able to, as I like to call it, "tap into someone's vibe."

Asra hates when I say it, but it's only the truth.

But when I first met Nadia, I couldn't figure it out. Hers was so difficult, and trust me, I've met some "unstable" people.

And i can say, this makes me want to get closer to her. I want to figure this out. And I can also sense she needs help. I don't know what, but I want to know. Maybes it's with herself, or because of the Counts death. But something is telling me to reach out to her.

I just want to do it soon.