How they hug you

Asra:

Big bear hugs. This fluff of a person is ready to hug you anytime especially when either of you are stressed. They will probably kiss you on the head while holding you. They like to make sure you feel safe.

Julian:

Back hugs. He would be the type of guy to show you off (only if you want him to) and will save all of his love for behind the doors of home...( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nadia:

She likes to hug you while you guys are in private or in front of her family. She loves nonchalantly showing you off. She hugs you whenever you get nervous or just want her attention.

Get you a Nadia~

Portia:

She may be a smoll tuff bean, but she is not afraid to SQUEEZE you. She however never hugs you when she is working, but if she wants to...she will. Please be prepared for hugs at any moment. It's like she is waiting for you to walk by then she will pounce.

Muriel:

1. No hugs outside of home :(

2. Hope you like making the first move.

3. Hugs only started out as just leaning against him until you had enough and threw yourself at him forcing him to wrap his arms around you. But don't worry! He's gotten used to the idea of this type of affection~

Lucio:

Hugs. Hugs. Hugs. Oh would you look at that...HUGS.

He's literally a puppy who just wants attention. You best bet you will get back hugs. He will also pick you up while hugging you, hug you in front of anyone at any event at any time of the day and just nonchalantly wrap his arm around you. He wants you next to him constantly.

Give goat man love please ó.ò