How you cuddle

Asra:

will probably hold you by the waist gently, might even rest his head into the crook of your neck while cuddling. Faust will probably join laying on yours or Asras waist or back.

Asra will sometimes talk about their time traveling, how much they love you, and anything that comes to their mind knowing they can trust you.

Julian:

It changes way to often. You will either be on him ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), holding onto his waist, legs wrapped around each other, or spooning.

He will often talk about non sense, he might even tell a few stories to entertain you. But normally he will just admire you.

Nadia:

When you do get time to yourself and get time to cuddle you will soak it up. You both will be on the bed, your head on her shoulder as you play with her hair, just enjoying each others free time.

It's during this time you will talk about your day and giving advice to each other if it's needed. It's just a nice time to unwind.

Portia:

Big spoon little spoon...yeah. Btw she is big spoon whether you like it or not :) But as long as your in her embrace she is happy. She loves to cuddle and shower you in compliments. Nothing will stop her from cuddle time.

get your a Portia~

Muriel:

He is big pillow. You will either be laying on him or you will be using his arm as pillow with your arms thrown across his torso.

He however will be unsure where to hold you as he is afraid of hurting you. After a few times of you cuddling and falling asleep, whoops, he gets the hang of it.

Lucio:

As long as he gets to hold you he doesn't care. He will often rant about his day and how people have been pissing him off or showering you in love.

But warning, if you cuddle just know there is a 80% chance of y'all doing the...ಠ_ಠ ya know...heh.