💫Asra💫

IM SO MAD- I WAS IN MY FEELS AND THE DAMN THING DIDNT SAVE OOOOO

Angsty: All is fair in love and war but I can't fight with you anymore.

~flashback~

"Asra, I'm going out to town." I pause with a smile on my face waiting for them to respond. "Do you want anything?"

"No." They mumble while sitting drinking his tea. I sigh. Maybe they're just in a bad mood.

~present~

"I don't know Portia..." I look down at the cup or liquor. It helps numb me. "I what did I do wrong?"

"Absolutely nothing! If you need me to kick their ass then I will."

"No thanks Portia. I do need to go get my stuff from his shop. I'll be back." I stand up grabbing my jacket and heading out of the small homely cottage.

I walk down the path through the forest. It may be calming but it's just asking for someone like me to get lost in there. Just to distance myself from them.

I see the lights from town. I'm getting closer, sadly. I walk down a small hill approaching the shop. I knock softly hoping he will answer.

The door swings open "what?" I look at asra. Their expression softens but he quickly puts back on his facade. "I thought I told you to leave me alone."

"I need my stuff..." I look at my feet. He moves aside abruptly closing the door behind me. I look up seeing a girl sitting in my spot. I smile at her, but it probably doesn't look too nice. Behind the bloodshot eyes and smell of an alcoholic drink is someone you want to be friends with. Someone who always has your back.

I walk into my room throwing my clothes in a bag then walking back out. The girl isn't there though, but instead Asra sits there alone. "You okay?"

They slowly looks up at me "I was cheating on you."

"That's what I thought." I slowly walk towards him. "You should've just ended it instead of making me suffer. I thought we had a future, I thought I was enough for you? Was I not perfect enough?" With each word my voice started cracking.

"Y/n- please!"

"Please? Now you're saying please?! After all the nights of you making me feel like I wasn't enough, now you say please and want to talk," I pause taking in a deep breath trying to stop the tears from falling, "I've been here Asra! Waiting to fucking talk to you! But instead you blame things on me! Make me wonder what I was doing wrong! I love you but I can't be your friend or your lover especially after this!"

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean it! I swear I didn't mean it." They stands up trying to take my hand.

"I'm tired of fighting... and no I'm not forgiving you, but if I see you I won't avoid you. You're just a lesson I learned, and you'll be quick to forget this happened." I turn and walk out with my bags back to portias place.

What happens now?