🧸Muriel🧸

Title: Trust issues
Word count: 233
Note: this will be shorter so I'm sorry! And again as I mentioned before my mental health has been iffy but it's been getting better. My job has just been stressing me out but I'm finally getting the hang of it! So hopefully I'll get into posting more. And Valerius is getting delayed.. again I'm sorry!

   When people in your life start to change and leave and make you second guess yourself, it gets scary. I don't know who I can trust and yet people trust me. Especially him.

   When I first met Muriel it was all because of that wolf. My sweet baby Inanna. If it weren't for her bringing me to him then I think I would've lost myself. Meeting him showed me I can trust again.

   That I don't need to be afraid of him. That I deserve to be loved and to be happy. Even if we both are introverted we still have a lot of great conversations. Heck, even sitting in the silence can say so much without saying anything at all.

   "Muriel, happy anniversary." I bring my hands up to his cheeks, "thank you for everything you did for me."

  "W-what do you mean?" He scratches his head and blushes softly. Wow, he really doesn't know?

   "For showing me I deserve to be loved."

   "Thank you for doing the same."