When someone flirts with you

Asra:

They often don't get angry often...unless it's Lucio we're talking about...BUT THATS BESIDE THE POINT!!! They will go up to you and start calling you pet names (if you like them) to let the other person know you're theirs.

But if someone keeps pushing the limits they will pop the fuck off and pull you away. They're cute when they're mad uwu

Julian:

This bottom of a man shall prove his worth. He will go up to whoever and casually put his arm around you. "Hey babe, how about we go get a round of drinks?"

....CRITICAL DAMAGE....pesky hooman who dare flirt has surrendered and accepted their defeat!!!

Nadia:

She's very nonchalant about this. She will wrap her arm around your waist and excuse herself and her SIGNIFICANT OTHER.

However if someone dare keep pushing her buttons she won't hesitate to raise her voice and get them escorted away from them.

Portia:

Small girl gone rouge. Will either pull you away or walk up to and start flirting with you instead. Win win!

She lets the person know you're off limits. But if someone doesn't back off she will start scolding them and giving them a lesson on why you shouldn't hit on her significant other.

Muriel:

He is a soft boy, but his sheer height and stone cold facade is enough to scare anyone away from you. And he likes it that way. Deep down he's very afraid of losing his person.

No one dares to push it.

Lucio:

Please don't get me started on this man child... He will be threatening any guy/girl that dares lay an eye on you. He will hold on to you and kiss you any chance he gets to let any guy/girl know that you're his and only his. You can't escape.