When you have a panic attack

TW// IF YOU HAVE AN ANXIETY/PANIC DISORDER PLEASE DONT READ! (And if you do please don't continue if it triggers you)
Also this will all be from my experiences with my panic attacks so I'm sorry if it's not exactly what you experienced.

Asra:
They will probably pull you away and hug you and keep rubbing your back letting you get it all out.
And if you dissociate they will just make sure you're sitting down and wait for you to stop.

Julian:
He would probably also freak out a little but he would overall just pull you away from whatever triggered you and make sure you feel safe.
If you were to dissociate he would also just make sure you're away from whatever triggered it and makes sure that you don't get hurt.

Nadia:
She would automatically pull you into a different room and would get you water and would just whisper affirming words to you so you can calm down.
If you were to dissociate she would probably hold you and wait it out with you.

Portia:
Would probably curse the thing/person off who triggered it and would then tend to your side and make sure you're safe.
And if you were to dissociate she would get you water and let you sit down somewhere quiet

Muriel:
He would probably sit you down and get Inanna to lay on your lap or chest until you calm down.
And if you were to dissociate he would again let Inanna lay on you and let you pet her and he would also give you water when you're done.

Lucio:
He would fire or lock up whoever hurt his love. Then he would hold you and tell you over and over again to not cry and that no one will hurt you.
He would also still be holding you if you dissociate or would get Melchior or Mercedes to lay with you so you can pet them.

(Still not valerius I'm v sorry 😿)