When youre sick

Alrighty, so my dumbass got sick so since I've been stuck home from work I decided to write this... this is also unedited!! Fun.

Asra:
They would probably take the day off or close the shop early to just be with you. They would most definitely make both of you guys tea and would just let you sleep if that's what you wanted. They would also get you anything you need as they don't want you to hurt yourself or put too much strain on your body.

Julian:
Doctor Devorak reporting for duty...god I hate myself. He would force you to sleep and take medicine. He would probably scold you a little for getting sick but would overall is more worried than anything. Oh and he would go to Mazelinka to get recipes and soup to give to you.

Nadia:
She would get the best doctor to come and check on you and would get the cooks to make you soup to eat. She would also get a bath prepared for you so you can relax. But she would probably force you to sleep in another room so she doesn't get sick.

Portia:
Scolds you for getting sick, then feels bad and takes care of you. Oh, and she scolds you again. But still she makes sure you're safe and makes you stay in bed all day. She would prepare tea and whatever food you wanted. She may be harsh sometimes but she really does care.

Muriel:
Gets very fucking scared at first. Probably thinks you're gonna die. But when you don't, life is great! But in the end he ends up getting help from Asra and is by your side the whole time. Just cross your fingers he doesn't get sick...please don't get sick.

Lucio:
Stays 6 feet away from you at all costs. He isn't getting sick, not again. Fuck the plague, fuck you. But he still does love you and gets the best doctor to take care of you. He also forces you to sleep in another room, but he misses you so he goes in and cuddles you because he gets a like a fucking dog and is an attention whore. But he's our attention whore ❤️

[Valerius is still in the works I'm hoping to get most of it, if not all, done tonight. However I might just sleep so I don't have to deal with the pain of my sickness... again I'm sorry]