When you have a nightmare

Note: This is unedited, so I'm sorry if there are any spelling mistakes <3

Asra:

"What's wrong?" They would literally wait for you to answer, but only if you want to though. They would probably get you a cup of tea to help you relax. Faust would come and lay in your lap or on your shoulder to "protecc" you.

Julian:

He would also already be holding you so when he feels you got up he would ask what's wrong. And like everyone else, when he sees how upset you are he will automatically come and hug you to make you feel safe. He would probably also try to tell you a story to either make you laugh or fall back asleep.

Nadia:

She would probably sigh and be slightly annoyed she got woken up, but when she sees the state you're in she will automatically pull you in a hug whispering "I got you, you're okay." She would probably wait for you to fall asleep first before she does.

Portia:

I feel like she would very understanding. She would just listen and would hold your hands. She might also get you something to drink just so you can calm down. Pepi would also come to give you cuddles to help calm you down as well.

Muriel:

He will probably be freaking out internally not knowing how to calm you down. But he then eventually puts his hands on yours and asks what happened. And after you explain he will just hold you until you fall back asleep. Precious baby <3

Lucio:

He very much is a cuddle bug, so he will probably be already holding you. So if you cry, he will just hold you even tighter and rub circles into your back. He will also just listen to you if you decide to tell him what happened. He will probably also laugh at you a little for acting like a child, but even the real goatman (our lord and savior, satan, jk...unless) knows Lucio is a pu$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$y :)