When you play with their hair

Asra:
They often don't let you touch their hair, but when they're is stressed they allow you to do so. And if you both have a day off and are spending it together they will also let you play with their hair.

Julian:
He would probably force you to do it, especially if you two are alone. He loves the feeling of you hands running through his hair. He even sometimes lets you style it for fun.

Nadia:
She probably doesn't like you touching he hair, but like in Asras case, if she's stressed she will let you play with it and even will let you braid it. But only when you two are alone.

Portia:
She loves when you style her hair and even sometimes goes out of her way to ask. She likes the feel of your hands brushing through it, especially how gentle you are. (I hope you're gentle with hair, don't go ripping it out, please.)

Muriel:
He would probably find it cute when you ask to braid it or to try something new on his hair. He even just sits between you're legs because it becomes a habit between you two. Whether you're just relaxing or doing chores. You always have to do something new with his hair.

Lucio:
This attention whore loves when you run your hands through his hair. He practically forces you to do it; both in public and behind closed door.