When you fight

I'm not back for good but I'm a writing mood rn, plus I've been listening The Neighbourhood and I got inspired then remembered "I never finished this." So here it is!
{not edited}

Asra:

You have small arguments here and there, but it was never anything too serious. If it was a big fight, you two would give each other space to recollect and then you would talk it out.

Julian:

You two would only fight if one of you made a mistake, even then it wasn't even fighting. But there are times where Julian can be selfless. Therefore, you scold him and scream at him to take your love and stop doing the things that he does :)

Nadia:

Nadia is very mature, unlike most people AHEM LUCIO AHEM, so she would say she needs a break. You two would probably not be sleeping in the same bed as each other. You two really only fight if you're really stressed and accidentally take it out on one another.

Portia:

She goes through a roller coaster of emotions. Anger, sadness, confident, back to sadness. But when you go back she just listens then hugs you.

Muriel:

You can get a little angry when he is open with you. Especially when something is bothering you. You guys never fight. But when they happens he sleeps by the fireplace and lets you take the bed. He will then make breakfast and talk to you about what he is feeling.

Lucio:

This little shit can be so full of himself that it actually physically hurts. When he always talks, me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me, it gets so frustrating. You will probably leave him alone until he comes to apologizing and saying he needs you.