How they react when they find your art

Asra:
"Why did you try to hide this from me? THIS IS SO GOOD!" They love watching you draw and is constantly giving you ideas if you need them. Overall they're very supportive.

Julian:
"wow." His jaw is literally dropped to the floor. I can just imagine him taking your sketchbook and running away with it because he wants to look at all the drawings.

Nadia:
"You should become a professional artist, I can even buy you some new paints if you would like." SUGAR MOMMY- but serious she's so supportive and loves whenever you draw her.

Portia:
"YOU DREW PEPI AND NOT ME? PSH." She loves your art to death and IS JOKING when she wants you to draw her more. She literally made a plan to rip out the Pepi drawings and hang them on her wall.

Muriel:
"Y-you drew me?" Literal uwus all around, he is a blushing mess when he sees the drawings you made of him and Inanna. Needless to say, he loves it A LOT.

Lucio:
"Draw me like one of your French girls." (Please imagine him saying that while he's posing half naked on your bed...) Besides that he is very supportive but he wants you to draw him more, he needs validation that you love him :)

Valerius:
"They're good..." He might smile when he looks at your art but he tries to hide it. He genuinely loves how you love him enough to draw him and your friends. He's proud of you.