🧸Muriel🧸

Fluff )^o^(

I walk through the woods toward Muriels place, I haven't seen him in a while and I wanted to bring him some treats. You see I have a sweet tooth so I love to bake sweets for my friends, I even sell them in town when I have time, which I haven't had recently.

I hear the chickens clucking a few feet in front of me. I smile and walk into the clearing and see his hut. I walk up and knock on the door. "What- oh...hi y/n." I smile and hold up on the basket. He nods moving out of the way.

"I wanted to drop by and drop of some sweet treats I made. I'm sorry I haven't been able to see you I've been so busy!" I keep a smile on face. Truth is I have been busy, but super stressed. Muriel is the one person I go to when I need to release the stress. Plus being by him makes me feel...warm? I like him, a lot, like a lot a lot.

"You're smiling too much..." Muriel mutters while grabbing the basket from hands and setting it down on the makeshift table. I look down and take in a deep breath.

"I'm just stressed and I needed to get away from the chaos." He nods and walks over to the fur rug, sitting down he pats the spot next to him. I nod and move over to him.

"Why?" He speaks out of no where.

"Why what?"

"Why are you stressed?" He turns his attention to me.

"Like I said before it's because of my work, constantly being with the countess and working on the case and look for Dr. Devorak it's so tiring!" I throw my hands up.

"Then stay here for a while." He mutters. I smile softly turning towards him.

"This is why I like you." I smile but then cover my mouth quickly. I quickly look at the fire burning in front of us.

"You like me?" He whispers. I can tell he's blushing by how he's talking.

"Y-yeah." I turn to him yet again. I was right, he's blushing. Cute. I laugh softly, "I didn't expect for it to come out like this, I guess word vomit got the best of me."

"S-seems so." He mutters.

I lean into his arm. "Let me know if this bothers you at all, okay?" He nods. I can tell he doesn't know where to put his arm. I sit up pulling his arm around me. I lay back into his touch getting comfortable.

"I like this." He whispers while also getting comfortable. "And I also l-like y-y-ou."

"I know Muri." I giggle again.

"Wh-what?! How?!" He gets flustered.

"A magician never tells their secrets." I wink and close my eyes. This is just what I needed.