When you ACCIDENTALLY wake them up

Happy pride month everyone! And as you know these past few weeks have been hectic with the death of George Floyd. Please everyone stay safe and don't let people invalidate you. And take this time to come together as one.

-Jen

Asra:
They will normally be awake before you so when they find out that you're awake they will probably start to worry. "Did you have a nightmare?"

Julian:
He will probably say something like "fancy seeing you here" while waking up, or he will say "What a beautiful sight to wake up to"

Nadia
"Are you okay?" Will always be the first words to leave her mouth. So when you tell her you're okay you two will get ready for your day and go have breakfast together.

Portia
Funny of you to think you'll be awake before this sweet, adorable, precious ball of badass...cute badass. She will be the one waking you up with breakfast before having to leave you for work.

Muriel
Most days Muriel will wake up before you and will probably make you breakfast. So now, it's your turn to wake up early and treat him to breakfast!

Lucio
No, you're not waking up or leaving his side. If it were up to him he would just cuddle you all day and not do anything but that. He just doesn't want you to leave his side.

LUCIO CAN BE BABIE TOO YOU KNOW