*10*

"Fuck", Bucky hisses out and bites his bottom lip harshly. Almost causing it to bleed. "You like it?" I ask and do a little spin so that he can glimpse my ass clad in lace flowers. After I finish my spin, he's right in front of me and slams his hands on either side of my head against the wall. Bucky was breathing heavily, looking at my state of dress, "Do you have any idea of what you do to me, Doll?".

I shook my head innocently, "No, what do I do to you, Bucky?". Bucky's eyes flickered from a dark blue to a light blue. "So many things tsvetok," Bucky groans, clenching his left hand tightly beside my head. "Like what?" I ask softly, biting my bottom lip. Bucky watches me and takes his right hand, undoing my bottom lip, "Don't do that, for starters." I giggle at his reaction, "What do I do to you, Bucky?".

I wanted to know so badly. Please tell me so I can make it all happen. My heart thumped against my chest; my cheeks were flushed a bright pink from our position. Bucky pressed his body fully against mine on the wall. His erection was hard and stiff, poking me on my stomach. My breasts were pushed against his toned chest; his right leg spread mine apart, so he was pressed against my intimate part.

I gasped softly at the feeling, and my lower stomach erupted into butterflies. "This is what you do to me, Doll; you make me so hard. I want to kiss, touch, and make you feel good. Damn it, I want to make love to you. I want to fuck you on every surface of my bedroom, even in the shower", Bucky replied, leaning his forehead against mine. He looked deep into my eyes; I could feel his heart beating hard against our chests as they touched. 

"Why don't you?" I asked, looking up at him through my lashes. "I don't want to lose control and hurt you, Doll," Bucky replied, kissing my forehead before backing away slightly. "You won't hurt me, Bucky," I said with a small smile. "You'll tell me to stop if it gets too much?" he asks, cupping my left cheek in his right hand. I nod my head reassuringly, "Yes, I promise." Bucky's eyes flicker to my lips and then to my eyes before he crashes his lips on mine in a passionate kiss.

I moan softly and wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him closer. Bucky hooks his arms under my legs and around his waist. He lays me down on his bed with a slight bounce caused by our landing. We never parted our kiss as we landed. Bucky slides his left hand from my legs, thighs, and chest. He cups my right breast and squeezes softly, causing me to moan in the kiss. Bucky groans at the feeling and rolls my nipple in between his two metal fingers. 

I gasp softly at the feeling of the cool metal against my breast under the material. Bucky pulls away, looking slightly worried, "Sorry, did that hurt?". I shake my head, "Want to remove my outfit? So you have more access?". Bucky's lips curl into a smirk, "Can I?". I nod with a small smile, "Yes, Bucky." Bucky slides the baby doll off my body, leaving me in my lace underwear.

Bucky looks at my chest and groans softly, "So beautiful...". I blush at his compliment. His eyes meet mine, and I feel his metal fingers pinch my nipple gently. Looking away, I let out a soft moan. "Look at me, Ophelia," Bucky demands in a rough voice. I feel my body shiver at the command and look back into his eyes. Bucky's right-hand slides down my chest to my inner thigh. He lightly caresses my inner thigh so close to my soaked underwear.

I whimper in pleasure at the feeling. Bucky's smirk grows, and he slides my underwear down without touching where I need him most. "What do you want me to do, Doll?" Bucky asks, looking deeply into my eyes. No doubt my pupils have dilated. "Anything, just touch me, please," I whimpered. Bucky licks his bottom lip slightly and nods before bringing his head down to my chest.

I feel warmth before Bucky's mouth descends on my left breast. Moaning softly, I grip his head, pulling it closer. Bucky's teeth graze my nipple before I feel his warm fingers brush against my clit. I jumped slightly in surprise before I moaned somewhat louder than before. Bucky's fingers rub my clit in a circular motion. I squirm under him, wanting more friction against me. "B-Bucky..." I moan softly, causing him to suck on my left nipple before giving my nipple the same attention. 

Two of his fingers enter me without warning; I cover my mouth tightly and scream into it. God, that feels amazing. "Fuck, Doll, you're so tight... I can't wait to feel you around my dick; you'll feel incredible", Bucky says as he pumps his fingers into me, hitting my g-spot every time. The heat in my lower stomach proliferates, and I grip his sheets tightly in one hand while the other still covers my mouth.

"Doll, I have soundproof walls. Scream for me; let me hear you", Bucky says, and he enters the third finger roughly. I uncover my moan letting out a loud cry. I feel my orgasm coming closer, "F-faster, Bucky, please." Bucky pumps his fingers faster, "Cum for me, Doll, all over my fingers. Let me see you cum". His fingers curl into me, and I let go with a scream of pleasure. Once my orgasm subsides, Bucky pulls out his fingers. 

My eyes go to him and widen in surprise as he puts them in his mouth, tasting my juices. Bucky moans licking his fingers clean, "Fuck Doll, you taste so sweet. Next time, I'll taste you". Bucky discards his sweatpants and boxers. His erection was swollen and stiff, demanding release. Pre-cum dripped from the tip; Bucky leaned over to his nightstand beside me and grabbed a condom. He ripped it open with his teeth and rolled it on. Damn, that was sexy as fuck.

Bucky hovers over my body and kisses me sweetly, "I'll go slow, Doll, let you get adjusted." I nod my head, "O-okay, Bucky." Bucky lines up and slowly pushes in; I gasp softly at the intrusion. I hold my breath until he goes inside me. I let out a moan at the feeling of him deep inside me. Bucky grunts in pleasure, staying still, "F-fucking Hell, Doll, you're so tight." I wiggle my hips slightly to adjust, and he almost collapses.

"D-don't do that," he mumbles. I smirk slightly and wiggle my hips, grinding against his hips and taking him in deeper. I moan, licking my lips, "Ooh, Sargent Barnes, you feel so good inside me." Bucky growls and slowly pulls out, leaving his tip inside before thrusting hard. I gasped loudly at the feeling, "Shit, Bucky, fuck me hard, please...". "I intend to, after all the teasing you did earlier" Bucky begins to thrust hard and slow inside me.

Bucky takes his left hand and pins my hands above my head as he fucks me. I moan at every thrust; Bucky leans down and kisses my neck while thrusting. I sigh and arch my back slightly at the feeling. "Cum with me, Doll, shit, I'm close, Ophelia," Bucky groans, and he thrusts a few more times before we both cum simultaneously. I moan loudly and cum all over his dick, "James!". "Ophelia," Bucky groans and empties into the condom; his dick pulses inside me as he does.

Bucky looks into my eyes and lets go of my wrists before kissing me softly. He slowly pulls out of me and stands up, throwing away the condom in the bathroom. Bucky walks back with a damp cloth wiping me down and tossing that in the hamper. My legs feel like jello, my pussy throbs, and my heart feels full. Bucky gets in bed and covers me in his covers, pulling me close to him. He wraps his arms around me and rubs my back soothingly.

Facing each other, I softly kissed his lips which were pink and full. Bucky kisses back before kissing my forehead. My eyes felt so heavy from the intense sex we had just had. My body feels sore, but in a good way, "Go to sleep, Doll. I'll be here when you wake up". Bucky's voice is deep and rough, sending a shiver. "Good night Bucky," I say softly before closing my eyes. "Good night, Doll, sweet dreams," Bucky said, and I did just that.