*24*

Ophelia's POV~

I don't like her. Iris wants to kill her, while Daisy wants her to go away. She has the perfect body, she's Russian, and she's a Widow. Seems like Bucky's ideal type from my point of view. And yet, he chose me. That makes me happy alone. Bucky and I are currently sparring in the ring. Steve and Tony are keeping watch. I block a punch for my jaw and spin a roundhouse kick, hitting Bucky's cheek.

"Oh, God! I'm so sorry, Bucky..." I said honestly. Bucky chuckles and rubs his cheek, "That was a hell of a kick, Doll. Good job." I smile and get back in a fighting stance. At the end of our sparring session, we both have a few bruises and trying to catch our breath. "Nice job, you two," Tony said and wrote down a few things in his notepad. Stretching, Bucky steps out of the ring, and Steve hands him a towel.

Feeling a presence behind me, I duck down and kick my opponent in the abdomen. They are flown back to the other side of the ring. "Doll!" Bucky said from behind me worriedly. "I'm okay, Bucky. Stay put," I reply, glaring down at Yelena. She chuckles and strands up shakily at first. "Nice kick," she said, getting into a fighting stance. "Nice coward move, coming up from behind? Nat would never do that," I said as we started to circle each other. 

"Nat likes to follow the rules; I do not," Yelena shrugs. "Good to know," I said as she approached me with jabs and a few side kicks. I block all of them and land a punch to the jaw and a front kick. "Having two other beings inside you must be amazing," she said, wiping blood from her nose. "What do you mean?" I ask. "You are more powerful, more potent, quicker. Bucky must love that," Yelena replies.

'She's trying to get a rise out of us,' Daisy said. 'It's working...' Iris replies. She smirks at me as I glare at her. "Nat," I call out, still looking at Yelena. "Yeah, Kotenok?" she asks. "We're done sparring," I said and began returning to Bucky. My back turned. Out of the corner of my eye, I see a fist make its way to the side of my head. I grab her wrist and wrap it behind her, causing her to struggle slightly. 

"Yelena!" Nat calls out and gets into the ring. "I know; I had a theory and wanted to test it," Yelena said with a huff. Immature child, I swear. "Lecture her, and be thorough about it, Nat!" I hissed at her. "I will, don't you worry," she said, grabbing her sister before leaving the room. I leave the ring and walk over to Tony, Bucky by my side already. "Watch her close, Tony. She stays away from Bucky and me while here," I say with a sneer. 

He nods, "On it, kid." Bucky takes my hand, running his thumb on the back of my hand. He kisses the side of my head comfortingly. "Bucky, stay away from her, okay?" I ask, looking up at him. He meets my eyes and nods, "I know, Doll, I will. Don't worry about me." Bucky and I leave the training room and return to his to relax. "Ophelia!" Nat called from behind us. I turned to see her jog up to us in the hallway. 

"Tony is transferring Yelena to Fury tonight; I'm so sorry about her behavior..." Nat apologized sincerely. I smile softly at her, "It's fine, Nat." She nods to Bucky and me before walking back the way she came. I sigh deeply once Bucky opens his room, "I'm going to take a bath." I'm mentally strained right now. Bucky shuts the bedroom door and locks it. "Want me to run it for you?" he asks. I nod, sitting on the edge of his bed.

Bucky kisses my forehead before going into the bathroom, where I hear the water turn on. Soon there's steam coming out of the doorway. Bucky peeks out of the bathroom, wearing a goofy grin, "Your Highness, the tub is ready." I giggle softly and stand up, walking over to him. He sticks out his left hand for me, and I take it as he leads me inside the bathroom. The tub is filled and smells like lavender and mint.

Perfect. He helps me get undressed and get situated in the tub. Little tea candles are lit, and he shuts off the light before going to leave. "Wait, where are you going?" I ask, confused. He looks at me and points to the bedroom, "I thought you would want to relax and have some alone time, so I was going to give you some space." I shake my head, "I want you here, in the tub, naked, with me." 

Bucky smiles and shuts the bathroom door before stripping his clothes. In the dim candlelight, he looks so sexy. His muscles ripple as he peels off his clothes and walks over to me. I scoot forward so he can get in behind me. Once he gets in, he wraps his left arm around me, pulling me to him. I sigh in contentment, "Much better." Bucky chuckles and cups some water in his right hand, pouring it over my shoulder and chest.

I close my eyes as he ensures I'm relaxed enough to wash my hair. He lathers up shampoo, massages the soap, and runs his fingers along my scalp. He rinses out the soap in my hair. Bucky places gentle kisses along my shoulder and neck. "Bucky, stop it..." I say with a soft whimper. Bucky chuckles against my skin. "Why?" he asks, nibbling my ear. "You're getting me all hot and bothered..." I reply.

"And that's bad?" he asks teasingly. He runs both hands over my breasts, lathering them in the soapy water. I moan softly as he rubs my nipples gently. Bucky sucks softly on my neck and groans as his cock gets hard behind me. Sex makes you relax, right? I've always wanted to try in the tub. Maybe on the counter like my dream a few weeks ago. God, I'm getting turned on. This man and the serum will drive me crazy.

Bucky flicks my nipples back and forth with his fingers, and I feel my pussy quiver in reaction. I gasp softly at the feeling. God, I love him. He treats me so well, makes me laugh, and makes me feel loved and safe at all times. It makes me feel so good. "I love you so much, Ophelia. I'll keep you safe forever, till I die," Bucky said, kissing my cheek softly. I look over my shoulder to meet his eyes, staring deep into my soul.

"I love you so much too, James. I want you always to be safe and happy," I admit. He smiles softly at me, and I return it. He kisses me softly, and I kiss him back. We both wash ourselves sharing kisses in between. We rinse off and drain the tub before drying off. Bucky dresses me in briefs, grey sweatpants (that I have to tie), and a black muscle shirt. He dresses up in a pair of briefs and black sweatpants. 

He turns off the lights and turns on the tv. We get under the covers, and he pulls me close as he flips through the channels. I rest my head on his right shoulder as he finds a channel to watch. I'm not looking at the tv, though; I'm looking at him. Strow jaw, slight stubble growing back, piercing blue eyes, soft kissable lips, a body sculpted by Adonis himself, and a wonderful personality to go with it.

How did I get so lucky? He could have anyone he wants; why me? Will we stay together till we're old and grey? Will we break up at some moment in time? Bucky looks down at me with a curious gaze, "Doll?" I blink up at him, coming out of my thoughts. "Sorry, just admiring you..." I said with a small smile. Bucky's cheeks warm at my confession, and he hugs me close. "You are so fucking cute sometimes," he says, causing me to giggle.